18

L I S A

" Where the hell are they Chu?! We need to find them as soon as possible before Jennie and your wife look for us". I told her in frustration. If Jennie finds out that our kids were missing, it will surely be the end of me.

" I know but how could we find them here? It's too crowded". She retorted. " I don't want to die Lisayah". She adds.

" Well, we should work our ass now before our wives find it out and murdered us!". I retorted.

Jisoo and I look around the place to find our twins but to no avail, we couldn't find them. It's too crowded and there's no way we could find them right away.

Suddenly, I felt my phone rang so I immediately took it out of my pocket but as soon as I saw who's the caller, my eyes dilated in horror.

" Who's that?". Jisoo asked me. I showed her the caller ID and she gulped nervously seeing my wife's name on the screen.

" Should I answer or ignore?" I questioned this chicken beside me.

" I, I don't know". She replied nervously.

" I think I should answer her because if not, she might think that I'm cheating or something". I stated. I know my wife very much. I remembered when she was calling me non-stop in the middle of my meeting and that I had to decline her call but as soon as the meeting has ended I dialed her number and bombarded me with a lot of questions.

She was yelling during that time. She accused me that I'm with my mistress. She even threatens me that she will not allow me to see our kids. Damn, that tiger, she loves to use our kids against me.

I gulped hard and heaved a deep sigh before I press the accept button.

" Hello Hon------ WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU MANOBAN?!". I didn't get the chance to finish my sentence when the tiger cut me off.

" I, ah.. Me? Jisoo and I was just.... **Gulped nervously** in a restaurant, yes we're at the restaurant Nini". I stammered and I was praying to all the saints to spare my life.

" The Truth Manoban!". Jennie raised her voice which caused me to wipe my invisible sweat. I look up to Jisoo and I saw her do the sign of the cross, she's maybe praying that Chaeyoung won't also call her.

" I, um... we're at the Club Circuit Nini but I swear it was not my idea. Jisoo dragged m------- Didn't I tell you not to return to that goddamn club, right?!". She cut me off.

" Ye---- THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU THERE?!!!". I pulled the phone away from my ear as I feel like Jennie had destroyed my eardrum from too much shouting.

" Nini I told you it wasn't my fault, Jisoo dra----- And you have the nerve to answer me like it was my fault?!". I was unable to finish what I was trying to say when Jennie cut me off again.

" No, I'm just- hello Jennie? Nini?". I looked at the screen and I saw Jennie ended the call.

" What did she say?". Jisoo asked me.

" She ended the call". I replied.

" Fuck, we should find the kids now, I'm sure those girls were on their way to kill us!". Jisoo frustratedly said while shaking me.

" I know, let's call Jeongyeon if they found them". I answered and quickly dialed Jeongyeon's number.

" Hey, have you found them?". I asked as soon as she answered the phone.

" Not yet but don't worry we'll contact you as soon as we found them". She replied before she ended the call.

" What did she say?". Jisoo asked.