11

J E N N I E

" Surprise bitch". A smirk was plastered on my beautiful face when I saw Kuhlani stoned in her position.

" W-what are you doing here?". She stammered asking me. That's right bitch. Fear me.

" I came here to visit a bitch who tried to seduce my wife". I firmly said. I saw how she gulped nervously. Yes, Kuhlani feel my wrath.

" I don't know what you're talking about". She furrowed her brows and was acting innocent. Do you think I will buy that bitch?

" Where's the Kuhlani I've known? As far as I remembered, you are brave trying to seduce my wife ever since you met her at the bar. What happened now?". I said in a calm tone.

" Kehlani who's on the ---- " Wendy showed up but didn't get to finish her sentence when her eyes landed on me and Irene. Just like Kuhlani, she gulped nervously seeing the piercing eyes of the woman beside me.

" Finally you showed up". Irene states while she's shooting daggers at Wendy.

" What do you what?". Wendy asked.

" We just wanted to give you both a lesson". Irene answered her.

" You know that we can call the cop---- Hahahaha". I cut Kuhlani by laughing out loud when she mentioned the cops.

" Really a cops Kuhlani? What happened to you? Are you afraid of me now?". I grinned at her.

" Look Jennie, you can't just come here in front of my door and accused me of seducing your wife, you have no proof and you can't hurt me". Kuhlani said.

" She's right so I suggest you leave before we call the cops. You're a known person Jennie. You're the CEO of Chanel and I don't think it's a good idea that your name will be in the news------ tsk tsk". I cut off Wendy by clicking my tongue in disappointment.

**Sigh**

" I can't believe I'm hearing all of these. Where are the brave Wendy and Kuhlani we met before?". I asked them and slowly entering inside their unit.

" You two have the nerves to flirt with our wives but now got scared after facing us?".  Irene stated while crossing her arms and smirking at them.

" And I don't care if my name will be on news, In fact, I would probably be proud just like what I've done to IU. At least people would know that I'm serious that they can't flirt with my wife while I'm alive. And I don't fucking care whether you are part of Andam and a known person too Kuhlani, I have connections.". I sternly said, my anger starts consuming me, and every minute that I stared at her makes my blood boiled.

I turn my gaze at Irene and as if she understood what I meant and closed the door.

" Jen-----

I didn't let Kuhlani finish what she is trying to say when I pushed her hard which caused her to fell on the floor. Before she could stand up I pushed both of her shoulders and pinned her on the floor and sat on top of her then start pulling her hair.

" Ouch get off me you bitch!". Kuhlani yelled at me.

" Kehlani!". Wendy is about to help her when Irene pulled her hair and slapped her face.

" Fuck you!" Irene yelled at her.

" Get off me! I swear I'm gonna call the cops!". Kuhlani manages to say. Hearing her voice made me angrier.

" Shut the fuck up bitch!". I yelled at her and slapped her right cheek.

" How dare you flirt with my wife!". Another slap from me and this time my hand landed on her left cheek.