16

T H I R D  P E R S O N

SEOUL, KOREA

" Dada! Mama!". The twins and Ella rushed towards their parents as soon as they saw them. The couple surprises their children when they went to Chaesoo's house and didn't inform them that they will be coming back today.

" Hey there, how're my babies?". Lisa asked their kids. She carried Leo who quickly raises his hands to her to lift him while Liam is in Jennie's arms.

" We're good Dada. Why didn't you tell us you're coming back today?". Ella asked her.

" It's because we wanted to surprise you. Anyway, how's your retreat?". Lisa asked her back.

" It's great dada, I had fun". Ella replied.

" Well that's good to hear, how're my twins?". Jennie asked their twins.

" We are okay Mama. We were having fun here in Tata Chu and Tata Chaeng's house.

" Yow Jenlisa, you could have informed us that you will be coming back today so we could fetch you at the airport". Jisoo butted in but Jennie shakes her head to her.

" It's fine Chu besides I've called Mr. Yang to be the one to fetch us. So how's taking care of our twins and Ella?". The feline-eyed woman asked her best friend.

" It was a disaster". Jisoo answered like she's done with Jenlisa's twins.

" Hey I'm excluded from that". Ella protested that made the raven-haired woman laughed.

" Oh yeah, Ella's excluded since she have just returned 2 days ago". Jisoo corrected.

" So what happened?". Lisa questioned her.

" Well, you're kids loves to be a hero". Chaeyoung joined the conversation after she's done checking the food's that the couple had brought them.

" Why?". Lisa tilted her head and asked her in confusion.

" They beat one of their classmate---- What?!". Lisa and Jennie said in unison when they cut off Chaeng while she's munching her food.

" We can explain Mama, Dada". Leo said.

" What happened?". Jennie asked Jisoo then look at Leo.

" Leo and Liam said that one of their classmates named Patrick was bullying this kid name, Kesha. This boy made fun of her then took her lunch. These two witnessed everything so they immediately help her and end up beating the boy". Jisoo explained.

" Not just that, after that incident, Patrick's parents went to their school the next day then scolded Leo and Liam----

" What?! Why didn't you tell us?!". The fuming tiger cut off Jisoo.

" It's because we can handle it Jendeuk".

" But---- let me finish first, okay?". Jisoo cut her off.

" Leo and Liam's teacher called us and told us what happened so me and Chaeng rushed to the school to confront the parents". Jisoo stated.

" And then what happened?". Lisa asked.

" Chaeyoung happened". Jisoo said and glared at her wife.

" Why? What did you do Chaeng-ah?". Lisa asked her best friend.

" When we confronted the mom at the dean's office, this chipmunk beside me slapped her". Jisoo explained. Jennie and Lisa were taken aback by what Jisoo had said.

" Y-you slapped her?". Lisa asked Chaeyoung in disbelief.

" Yes! When Leo and Liam's teacher told us how that woman scolded the twins, my blood immediately boiled. Their teacher tried to calm the woman but she disregards her and continues scolding the two. She even said that the witch grabbed Leo's hand harshly so as soon we arrived I slapped that bitch face!". Chaeyoung shoved the food into her mouth right after she explained.