35

THIRD-PERSON

AT THE MET GALA

" Wow, my baby chipmunk is so beautiful!"

" Wow, my baby chipmunk is so beautiful!". Lisa exclaimed a soon as she saw her best friend on the news.

" Baby?". Jennie raised her brow as soon as she heard Lisa call Chaeyoung baby.

" Don't be jealous honey, it's just that Chaeyoung is so cute and beautiful here. Out of all the biggest personalities in that event, Chaeyoung stands out". Lisa explained her side to her wife.

" How about my best friend?". Jennie asked.

" Oh, Jisoo? Nah, she's fine". Lisa flatly said making Jennie chuckle.

" You're so mean Lili, Jisoo looks beautiful too, she looks like a goddess". Jennie defended her best friend and though Lisa doesn't want to admit it, Jisoo indeed looks like a goddess.

" If you say so hun, do you think they will see So-hee there? because we both know that-that woman has a thing for your best friend"

" If you say so hun, do you think they will see So-hee there? because we both know that-that woman has a thing for your best friend". Lisa stated while she's hugging her wife from behind.

" I know, It's been ages since I last saw a jealous chipmunk, I wonder how will she react if she finds out that her idol has a huge crush on her wife". The feline woman giggled.

" Well, there's only one way to find out". The Thai replied and took her phone that was rested on the side table.

" What are you doing?". Her wife asked.

" I'm going to call Chae and I will tell her that So-hee likes her wife".

" Yah! Don't you dare to that, they are currently on the event. Chaeyoung won't gonna enjoy her food if she finds out about that". Jennie retorted and snatched Lisa's phone.

" Fine". Lisa said in defeat.

" Anyway, we need to prepare for the event later I'm sure you'll be the fashion queen for this year again," Lisa added.