"You like it " Miguel ask standing behind her holding her hips glancing down at her.

Lily nod her head basking in the ambiance speechless.

Bending his head to the crease of her neck, inhaling her fruity perfume rubbing her thighs in a circular motion. "You should see where I'm taking you next" he whispered kissing her one more time on her cheek and softly tapping her on her ass.

"Come on, you want anything to eat or drink before we go because am locking your ass in there with me all night" holding Lily's hand guiding her to the kitchen.

Again she was stunned by the intricate detail of his home and the kitchen didn't disappoint at all.

"Mr. Who told you I'm giving up my goodies tonight, we haven't gone on a single date yet" she sassed.

"You will because trust me, you don't want me to take it, let's just say this is our first date with me getting to know you from the inside.... out" Miguel said in a unusually deep tone, boldly looking into her eyes.

Lily know she fucked up by coming over here, his face emanated vengeance, and now its too late to back out.

It seems Miguel sense Lily's hesitation.

"Cyrus" Miguel voice echoed, with his eyes focused on lily.

"Yes Master M I'm at your service" the robotic voice replied out of thin air.

"Lock down the compound, shut off all the lights in fifteen minutes and put the house security system on night mode" he commanded his high-tech security system.

"Yes Master M, right away".

Lily heart could fall out her ass with the intimidating look on his face, she couldn't imagine what he's going to do to her pussy.

Miguel didn't wanted to scare Lily although he enjoyed the occasional petrified look on her face from time to time. They went hand in hand towards to room upstairs way down in the back, secluded and private. He made sure to also soundproof the room.

Lily looked above the door they stopped in front of and the words "Fantasy lair" spelled out boldly.

The door had facial and fingerprint recognition for him alone to have access to the room. It was basically a sex room, with a bed stripper pole, sex swing hanging directly in the middle of the bed with mirrors on the ceiling and the sensual lounge chair in the corner and other sex gadgets here and there.

 It was basically a sex room, with a bed stripper pole, sex swing hanging directly in the middle of the bed with mirrors on the ceiling and the sensual lounge chair in the corner and other sex gadgets here and there