Dinner Date part -2 -o-

Taehyung had never heard of the restaurant Yoongi pulled the car into, but it sure looked nice, warmly lit from within, a fancy awning hanging just outside the lobby, complete with a valet service and everything.

"No one's here," Yoongi said, putting the car in park and tossing V a look over his shoulder as he disengaged the child lock. "I'm out, then. I'll leave the keys with the valet, you're good to drive back?"

"Always," V said, waving Yoongi off right before he popped open the car door, swinging his legs out immediately thereafter. "Stay there, baby, I got it."

It took Taehyung until V opened the door for him to realize V was talking to him, and he nearly fell out of the car in his clumsiness, half stumbling into V, which felt really lame considering V was the one wearing heels and all.

"I got you," is all V murmured, rubbing his hands quickly down Taehyung's arms before hooking their fingers together. He waved to Yoongi before leading Taehyung through the carpeted entryway and right past the host stand. Taehyung noticed the girl behind it staring after them with an open mouth.

"V," Taehyung whispered, although he wasn't sure why. It was just that kind of place, so fancy the air was thick with it and Taehyung thought if he talked too loud everyone would turn and glare at him.

V, however, had no such qualms.

"Yeah, flower?" he said at normal volume, pausing so suddenly Taehyung just about ran into him again, sucking his breath in with a little gasp.

V's lips quirked, and, quick as lightning, he pressed a kiss to Taehyung's cheek.

"Our room's in the back. Just a little further," he murmured against his skin.

"I got it," Taehyung muttered, knowing he was blushing.

V squeezed his fingers between his. "I got you," he said again, then continued walking, leading Taehyung slowly behind him.

The restaurant was beautiful, enough so that Taehyung felt almost underdressed, although they did pass a guy wearing a baseball cap and basketball shorts, which made him feel slightly better. The air smelled rich, like meat and spice, and there were candles on all the tables, giving the interior a warm glow. There were folding doors along the back wall, that's where they headed, V leading them to the one farthest on the left.

Taehyung stopped short when they walked through the doorway. The room was spacious but the table inside small, just big enough to fit four people, although there were only two chairs around it. There was a little couch along the far wall, right by a window, through which the street down the hill was visible.

"It's so pretty," Taehyung said honestly once he'd started walking forward again. He paused with his hand on the back of one of the table's seats and took another moment to look around, feeling pleasantly warm.

"You like it?" V said, guiding Taehyung back a little, just so he could pull out the seat. "Here, baby, sit."

"Thank you," Taehyung fumbled, sitting down quickly, blinking in surprise when V moved the other chair so it was next to Taehyung, sitting down with an easily smile. "Hi," Taehyung said, bemused.

V put his fingers to his mouth and laughed. "Hi. Sorry, I just. Want to be close." Then, without further preamble, he leaned right over and pressed his mouth against Taehyung's.

Taehyung, at first, was too stunned to do much except just sit there, marveling at how good V felt, how good he smelled.

Turned out their mouths fit together just fine. More than fine. Everything was warm and firm and wet, and it was just V's mouth, moving slowly against Taehyung's, his fingers, firm at the base of Taehyung's neck.

i see you , do u see usOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara