The plushy store💜

weekdays at the plushie shop were always filled with quietness.

Summer was another story, but it was early spring, precisely the middle of the week, and most people were busy whether it was children at school or their parents at work. In leisure seasons like these only one person was scheduled to work for the first couple of hours.

That day it was taehyung.  He had this side job for about a year now and knew the opening routine at the back of his mind.
He got up at 6:30 and took a train to the usual stop, a short distance from the mall. The mall was a massive six-story building with apparently everything from a mini indoor aquarium to a small shop where taehyung worked which sold a variety of cutesy and cartoony gears basically in the form of soft and stuffed plushies.

The plushy store was on the 3rd level and the days when he had an opening shift he had to ride four levels of escalators bleary-eyed halfway through an apple because he didn't like coffee.
Taehyung had about 30 minutes to open the shop, during which he made sure the shelves were busted with plushies and fluffing them out. He restocked all the knick-knacks, pocket mirrors, socks, and cute fluffy sweaters at the corner of the store.

(  this is kinda how the plush store look like😁 )

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(  this is kinda how the plush store look like😁 )

Everything had some cutesy character on it.
The last thing taehyung had to do before rolling up the gate was choosing one of the headbands they sold near the counter, each with its character on top of both bands like Mickey's ears.
Taehyung picked one of their newer ones and put it on his head looking at the mirror. Those were red-hearted plushy called Tata.

 Those were red-hearted plushy called Tata

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Taehyung adjusted his headband so that it won't come in between glasses

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Taehyung adjusted his headband so that it won't come in between glasses. Then he began the same daily routine like every other day.
He didn't think he was a perfectionist but just turned into a creature of habit. This routine comforted him in its way.  He wore the same color palette most of the days  ( light pastels and neutral browns ),  caught the same train every day ( 7:30 on platform 5), ate an apple every day ( he always picks apples buried under the top ones as he didn't mind if they were bruised ), and had been wearing the same glasses for over the last 5 years ( the lens were changed but the thin wireframes were stapled).

He usually finished opening with a few minutes to be at ease and today was no exception. With two minutes to 9 on his watch, he unlocked the gate that blocked the storefront and pushed it up.

He had a few hours until the customers came inside, as everything that needs to be done was done, he positioned himself behind the register and pulled up some art pieces to research on his phone.

He had a test on the ‟ UNCANNY RESEMBLANCES" course which a history student major could pick, he was quite satisfied as he felt he had learned something new after each class. Soon he found himself being engaged in a staring contest with the stuffed blue whale plushie sitting on the shelf directly across the register.

About fifteen minutes in, a chipper three-tone chime went off, alerting taehyung to a mother and her little son walking inside. He came around the counter to help them look, listening attentively to the boy as he listed out the reasons why he was torn between the bear plushy and the plushy-shaped loaf of bread. After much deliberation, the mother watching her child fondly the boy finally chose the bear plushie.

‟ Great choice " taehyung hummed, patting the top of the bear's head. ‟ He gives the best cuddles".

when he was ringing them up, the entry chime went off again signaling someone had just entered.

" Welcome be with you in a moment!" called the new visitors before giving the little boy his stuffed bear and told the mother the total.

There was no response from the new visitors which was normal. Taehyung smiled at the mother and told the boy ‟ you'll have to name him" to which the boy beamed and hugged the bear closer to his body, offering a shy wave before he let his mother take his hand lead him out of the store.

Taehyung turned his attention towards the new visitor's direction. He saw two figures in the back corner mostly obscured by the shelves. As he approached all he could make out that one was blonde and one was shorter.

Hey peaches💜, new update.
So what do you think of this chapter. I hope you liked it.
English is not my 1st language.
Who do you think are the new visitors?? Any idea
I'm going to update whenever I'm free.
Plz, comment and vote.
Love you lots 💖💕
I purple you 💜stay safe!!