In your Arms

sorry for the wait guys.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

The drive back was quiet, but not unpleasant, although Taehyung didn’t stop nervously bouncing his leg until V gently put a hand atop it. His hand was big, able to cover the full expanse of Taehyung’s thigh with V’s fingers fully spread as they were.

It felt nice. After a little while, he let himself lean his head on V’s arm, glancing up at V as he did and flushing when he caught the other man smiling.

Taehyung was nervous, but V presence was as calming as it was nerve-wracking. Taehyung wasn’t quite sure how to handle himself, just knew he wanted V, and more than that—found himself really liking him. There wasn’t anything to dislike. He was confident, and beautiful, and talented, and kind.

Maybe that’s what made Taehyung so nervous.

He’d texted Jimin going home with him and then silenced and locked his phone before shoving it in his pocket. He could only guess the reaction that had gotten, but couldn’t really afford to focus on it now.

He focused on V, instead. How his hand compared to Taehyung’s, long nail beds and longer fingers, his own a little more golden than V’s, a little smaller in size.

V’s hand was so warm, and he didn’t take it off Taehyung’s leg, not when he pulled into the parking garage, not when he pulled into the parking spot, squeezing gently once before only taking it off to put the car into park.

V lived in a high rise, and they took the elevator up to the thirty second floor, V punching in a long number into a keypad at the big white door a couple apartments down from the elevator. Everything looked very new and shiny based off the hallway alone, and when the door beeped and clicked as it unlocked, Taehyung’s jaw dropped when it swung open.

The apartment was beautiful lots of white furniture juxtaposed beautifully with sleek, dark wood floors. It was huge, entryway opening up to a spacious living area, and what looked like the kitchen around the jut of a white wall. The windows were large, although not quite floor to ceiling, curtains open and providing a stunning few of the downtown city lights.

What made Taehyung really breathless was the art scattered around the apartment.

It was everywhere, paintings he recognized from his coursework accenting the walls, sculptures adorning the side and coffee tables standing around the room, more in the shelves pushed up against the far side of the room.

“You like art too,” Taehyung breathed, starting when V put a hand on his shoulder. When he turned to look, he saw V was undoing his heels with the other hand, using Taehyung to help himself balance.

“Mhm,” he hummed, pursing his lips down at his heels as he tugged on a strap. They looked so good on him, kind of lethal and really sexy, and V’s mouth was still shimmery, the skin an enticing dark pink, maybe from biting it or their kissing from earlier.

Taehyung felt something hot simmer in his belly.

“Wait,” he said, turning on the spot and V paused, lowering his foot and looking at Taehyung questioningly as he straightened.

“I just want to…” Taehyung said softly, bouncing up on the balls of his feet. Even on his toes, his lips barely reached V’s chin.