FIRST MEETING 💜

'Hi,' taehyung said cheerfully to the new visitors as he passed by the shelves.

That shorter guy wasn't even looking at the plushies on the shelf but was watching him like a hawk while the blonde reached for a big red heart on the top shelf.

He moved a couple of steps back as his peppy words got stuck in his throat. He was watching tae too intensely for his liking which he couldn't disregard with his usual customer service charms.

Can I help you find anything?" taehyung hesitantly asked turning away from the cat-eyed shorter guy to his companion, and as the blonde turned around, his mouth dropped a little when their eyes met.

He didn't know how to express it. It was almost like something surged inside him at the sight of the blonde's face head-on — which was silly, as more than half of his face was covered with a white mask, pulled even past the bridge of the nose.

There was just— something about this guy's eyes, dark and sparkling behind the wavy blonde bangs, that made taehyung freeze. He squinted a little and resisted the urge to adjust his glasses, although realized he had subconsciously covered his mouth with a hand as they looked at each other.

He couldn't quite pin on it. Familiar.

" Do I know you?" taehyung asked after moments of them just staring at each other.

The blonde's eyes furrowed a little. Taehyung glanced at the shorter guy standing behind the blonde, chewing his inner lips when he saw he was still staring at him with a weird look on his face.

"V", the shorter one grumbled, who finally looked away from taehyung to look back at him. The short guy didn't say anything but he seemed on edge.

Taehyung shifted his weight a little.

"Relax,  yoongi" said the blonde — V? He sounded amused, and as he turned back to taehyung his eyes over the mask was creased like he was smiling. He glanced around the store and then tugged the mask a little bit so it slipped down his nose without unveiling it fully. He tilted his head at taehyung. His voice was soothing and deep. "I'm looking for something soft and cute." His gaze dropped down to taehyung's body, who suddenly felt heartily aware of his outfit, khaki pants he wore so often it kind of molded to the shape of his legs; a soft red cotton shirt, the reason he'd gone for the red headband cause red and red match. Probably matched the color of his cheeks too.

 Probably matched the color of his cheeks too