Chapter 1: The spoiled princess

Start from the beginning

"You can all go now," He dismissed us.

He spotted Ivy and me, his usual victims. He pointed at the two of us signaling for us to wait.

We waited for everyone else to leave as Marcus approached us.

"I need the two of you to personally take care of Maddison. She is one of our biggest clients and if any of the rumors are true, God help us. She is going to be the future madam of this place so I wouldn't do anything stupid if I were you." Marcus warned.

"Sure boss, we'll do it gladly. Only because you asked us so nicely." Ivy spoke sarcastically.

"Now go, what are you still doing here," Marcus yelled clapping his hands together. He turned his attention to me then paused with a sigh. "If you were any smarter, you would be in a mansion with a rich husband," he rolled his eyes and then walked past me.

"I'm I supposed to take that as an insult?" I whispered to Ivy.

"Come on, he is just jealous that even the gay guys are turning their attention on you." She joked.

Ivy and I walked to Maddison's suite. People had already started bringing her things in. Her luggage was already set and packed by the maids who had worked the previous shift.

I always wondered what it felt like to have so much money, to never have to worry about paying bills.

I sighed getting a hold of the cleaning detergents. I couldn't daydream all day, I needed to get to work.

As always, Ivy decided to explore first before getting on with her work.

"Tristan Montenegro, sexiest bachelor in New York," Ivy spoke.

I turned my attention to Ivy who had her eyes fixed on a GQ magazine.

"Doesn't he look great," She turned the magazine cover towards me.

Sure, his title of 'sexiest bachelor in New York' was well deserved. He posed so effortlessly on the magazine cover, not even a smile on his face. The simple look he had with a navy tux was enough to drive any woman mad. The effect he had on me was enough to weaken my knees. I wonder how I would react him I saw him in person.

I needed to get out of my head.

"Yes, he is also our boss." I reminded her, tearing my gaze away from his picture.

I handed her the broom.

"You surely have a way of killing my mood," she answered.

She grabbed the broom and started sweeping through the living room. There wasn't much to do here anywhere, all the rooms were cleaned on a daily basis even when they weren't any guests in them.

Next, we had to clean up the bedroom.

Ivy picked up another magazine on the nightstand, it was yet again another magazine of Tristan. "How is it possible that a guy looks like that, yet no one has ever tried to have his baby," She spoke.

"Are you still on that?" I chuckled.

"I mean, look at him. He is practically a Greek god. If I were those other girls, I'd get pregnant and trap him immediately." She joked.

"We would have to become millionaires before he gives us a bit of his attention. He is hardly ever seen with a girl in the tabloids." I answered.

My fifteen-year-old sister Katy was obsessed with boy bands, every month she got the latest issue of her teen magazines, surprisingly I saw his pictures in one of them. The tabloids couldn't get enough of him.