11

Your Mine, Ace

She entered her room, nerves were on the high. "You are Diana Kerner, you got confidence, no chickening out tonight. You got this."  She said to herself.

She looked at herself in the mirror, Her hair was curly, she wore Red tanks, with jean shorts and pair of white sneakers. "You got this." She said to herself. She grabbed her purse and headed out the room then walked to her car.

.........

She pulled into his driveway. She sighed. "Why am I so nervous all of the sudden. I shouldn't be." Diana said to herself. She grabbed her purse, and closed the door to her car. 

She walked up to his porch, then she hummed. She knocked on the door, waited for him to answer. When she was about to knock again, he opened the door. She smiled at him. "I hope i'm not late." Diana said to him. "You are on time, please come in." Tom said as Diana stepped him, he shut his front door.

"How was your time with everyone?" Tom asked her as they walked into his kitchen. "It was good, it was good to see them both." Diana said as she then examined the things Tom got for her to cook. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Examining the things you got for me to cook for us, you got great things."  Diana said.

"So what are you making?" Tom asked her, She grinned. "Tom... I cannot tell." Diana said. "Why?" Tom questioned her. "Because Diana Kerner never gives it away... it's a surprise." Diana said which caused him to chuckle. "Alright then can't to see what you come up with." Tom said as he pressed a kiss to her cheek, which caused her to redden up.

.........

She sat his plate down in front of him. "Enjoy." She said with a smile. Tom began to dive in but then paused which caused Diana to stop and look at him. "What is it Tom?" Diana questioned him. "Well.... the chicken is great, the vegetables is nice touch but this sauce, I can see why your brother and everyone else raves about your cooking." Tom said. "So you like it?" Diana questioned him again. "Like it? I love it." Tom said with a smile which she returned one back.

Then he noticed she wasn't eating. "Why aren't you eating?" Tom questioned her. "Oh not that hungry." Diana replied. "When was the last time you ate?" He questioned her again. "Noon.." She trailed off. "Diana, I am not going to force you to eat something, but get a little bite of something." Tom said. Diana smiled. "Of course, not full course meal but I'll eat something." Diana said as she got her plate of vegetables.

...........

Tom washed both of their plates. Diana stood by, he looked over at her. "You want to watch a movie?" He questioned her. "Yeah... what do you have in mind?" Diana said as they headed in his living room. "Let's just put on something random." Tom said. Diana rose a brow at him.

"Well, that sounds fun." Diana said as the both of them sat on the couch and Tom turned it on.

..............

As they were watching, Tom looks over at her. She felt him staring, "You know it's not polite to stare Kazansky." She said as she looked over at him with a brow rose and a grin on her face. "It's not my fault that you are gorgeous, can't help it when someone like you is in my presences." Tom said which caused Diana's cheeks to redden a bit.

She never had something like this.

"Thank you." Diana said. "No, Thank you for coming into my life." Tom said which Diana stared into his eyes. "When your brother first talked about you and the way you fly, I was a bit imitated but once I saw you and how you fly, that all went away because you had me heart struck." Tom said. Diana rose a brow at him.

"Iceman... heart struck? Wow that's something." Diana said. "What it's your doing Ace." Tom said. "I guess I have that affect on people sometimes but most the time men are assholes." Diana said as she sighed at the thought of that.

Tom sighed. "Your brother brought that up as well, it sucks that you are treated differently because of your a woman. But I think they miss the point when they release you are good as or more better then most pilots. I was filled with anger when I heard about your previous RIO." Tom explained and Diana sighed.

"He was an asshole. He would smack my ass, but the one time he slapped me across the face, I kicked him where the sun don't shine, after that, my commander banned him, he's not allowed to fly again, then I met Steve, I was hesitant on him because I didn't want the same experience from my last RIO, but Steve is so different. I am proud to not only call him my RIO but my buddy." Diana explained.

"I am sorry that you experience that and Steve is really a great person. He was shy when he first step foot on Top Gun but he has a great friend like you, you because help him pull that shyness out of him."  Tom said and Diana smiled at him. "How have that pilots been towards you?" Tom then asked.

"Well Chipper has been better, Sundown not so much. But You, Slider, Maverick, Goose, Hollywood and Wolfman, you treat me so well the rest of them not so much." Diana said. Tom groaned. 

"But I have one thing I have different from them." Tom said. Diana looked puzzled at him. "Now what would that be Kazansky?" She question him with a brow rose. "That your mine, Ace." Tom said which caused her heart to do so many flips.

"Diana, the moment I first saw you, I knew... you had to be mine. That's what I said when you made me heart struck... you have since day one." Tom said. "Well I'm glad we're on the same page because I feel the same way, your mine Iceman... nobody else." Diana said. 

Tom smiled then Diana eyes flicker to his lips which Tom got the hint as he smashed his lips to her. She smiled through the kiss. This was kiss was different from the first two times, this was filled with lust and love. 

Tom pulled away, "Should we move this elsewhere?" Tom asked her. She smiled and nodded then He smiled back, picked her up and carried her to his room.

...............

Author's Note

THEY ARE TOGETHER!! AHH!! but I wanted to give you all a heads up that the next two chapters... are heartbreaking. I know, I know, two happy chapters now two depressing chapters ahead, I know I hated writing them as it broke my heart. But I serious hoped you all have been Enjoying Ace!