3

You're something, Ace

She made her way, getting dirty glares from the women that were in there, she gave them one back and they look the other direction. "Assholes." She muttered as she made her way to Spade, Maverick and Goose.

"Hey look who decided to show up." Maverick said. "Miss a grand o time, no, but I'm surprise to see you Spade." Ace said to him. "Can't stay cooped up here, like you said, I gotta let loose." Spade said. "And for that I'm proud." Ace said as she smiled slightly. Then she looked over and saw the blonde from earlier.

Spade shook his head. "You got the hots for him or something, because you two keep gawking eyes at each other." Spade said which cause the woman quickly look at him. "How am I suppose to have the hots for someone when I don't know their name yet... beside your not wrong, he's good looking." Ace told him. "Just don't be stupid." Spade said. "That's my advice, can't be stealing it." Ace said as she playfully hit his shoulder. "I'm being serious." Spade said. "I'll be fine." Ace assured him. Then the duo went to Goose and Maverick, Goose looked over at the blonde. "Wanna know who the best is? That's him, Iceman, That's the way he flies Ice cold, no mistakes, just wears you down to get bored, frustrated... do something stupid, he gotcha." Goose said. 

Ace eyes widen. She looked over at Spade. "I know him... my brother talked about him nonstop that last we spoken, why didn't I realize sooner." She whispered to him. "How's your brother going to handle you having..." Spade said. "Don't bring up Slider in this, I am a big girl." Ace said.  

Speaking of the devil, he went by until Goose called out to him. "Hey Hey Slider, thought you wanted to be pilot man what happened?" Goose questioned. "Oh is this so." Ace said as she approached while Spade stood next to Maverick.

"Goose your such a dickhead, whose butt did you kiss to get in here." Slider said. "Your quite one yourself Big Bro." Ace said as she grabbed her drink, he rolled his eyes at his sister. "Well the list is long but distinguished." Goose said, Ace chuckled a bit. "So is my Johnson." Slider said as he took a shot. "Damn, you two are a like." Spade said. "I hope so she's my little sister." Slider said to Spade. "So your flying with Iceman, huh." Goose said to Slider. "It's Mr. Iceman to you." Slider said. "Gee since when did you become a distinguish gentleman." Ace said as she rose a brow at her older brother.

Before he could say a word, Iceman approached the group. "Hey mother goose, how's it going." Iceman said as he shook Goose's hand.  "It's going good, Tom, this is Pete Mitchell, Tom Kazansky." Goose said as he introduce Pete to Tom. They shook hands. Iceman looked at Ace. "Who might you be?" Iceman asked the woman. "That would be my little sister, Diana Kerner known as Ace, Ace this is Tom Kazansky. Over there is her WSO, Steve Ferris known as Spade." Slider said and Ace rolled her eyes at her brother. "Slider, I can introduce myself, but it's finally great to meet you, my brother just won't shut his trap about you." Ace said as she held out her hand, Iceman grabbed it and shook it. "Your pilot, that's great, I heard about you, congratulations on Top Gun." Iceman said. "I hope it's great things and Thank you." Ace said with a smile. Iceman smiled at her, then looked back at Maverick.

"Congratulations to you on Top Gun." Iceman said to Maverick. "Thank you." Maverick said to him. "Sorry to hear about Cougar, He and I were like brothers in flight school, he was a good man." Iceman said to Maverick. Ace grabbed a napkin and wrote down her number for Iceman. "What the hell you doing?" Spade questioned her. "Nothing dad." Ace spatted as she folded napkin. "Still is a good man." Maverick said. "Yeah that's what I meant." Iceman said. "Thought so." Maverick said. Ace handed Iceman the folded napkin, he looked at her. "Read it later." Ace mouthed to him, he nodded and she made her way to the ladies room. He smiled at the woman then looked at Maverick again.

"So you need any help?" Iceman asked Maverick. "With what?" Maverick questioned him. "You figured it out yet?" Iceman questioned him with a smile. "What's that?" Maverick said to him. "Who's the best pilot." Iceman said. "No I think I can figure that one out on my own." Maverick said. "I heard that one about you, you like to work alone." Iceman said to Maverick. They both had a staredown. "Mav, you must have sold under a lucky star huh, I mean first the MiG and then you guys slide in the cougar's spot." Slider said. "We didn't slide into Cougar, it was ours okay." Goose said. "I like to add, your sister is very worthy of being here, besides I am new to this whole wso, been at it for a year now, your sister's last one was a prick and abusive ass, thankful he was kicked out of the program." Spade added. Iceman's Jaw clenched. "I didn't know about that." Slider said. "It's because she's doesn't want to mention the asshole but being said as well Goose and Maverick of also worthy of being here at Top Gun." Spade said. 

"Yeah, well some pilots wait their whole career just to see make up close if you lucky and famous." Slider said as he took another shot "No you mean notorious, I'll see you later." Iceman said as him and Slider walked off. "Damn her brother is an ass." Spade said. "But Ace is a sweetheart compared to him, but she has their moments besides They were abused children." Goose said. "We're gonna have a good time." Maverick said as he, Spade and Goose cheers. 

..............

Ace stood outside, then Slider and Iceman step out. "Fancy finding you out here you two." Ace said as she looked at the duo. Slider sighed. "Spade mentioned your last WSO, what happened and how come I didn't know about it?" Slider asked concernedly. Ace sighed. "Yeah that asshole... he....." Ace said as she then looked at the ground. 

Slider and Iceman clenched their jaws. "Don't worry, I took care of it, I am not a defenseless woman, the piece of shit got what he deserve, besides Goose, Maverick and Spade looked out for me when that happened." Ace said. Slider nodded. "At least he didn't get away with it." Slider said. 

Ace looked at Iceman. "You alright Kazansky? you're quiet." Ace asked him. "Yeah, I was just listening." Iceman said to her. "That's what I like in a man, who will just listen, you should take his advice big bro since you are the type who talks over women even your own sister." Ace said as she looked at her brother sternly. 

Slider shook his head as Her and Iceman giggled. "Anyways, I see you two coolcats tomorrow." Ace said. "Stay safe little sis." Slider said to her as she opened the door to her car. "You too." She said as she got into her car and drove off.

Iceman opened the napkin that she gave him earlier.

"We keep gawking each other and you seem like a cool guy, here's my number, call me anytime.

xoxo Diana 'Ace'  (xxx) xxx-xxxx"

He smiled at note she left. "Will do Ace, will do." Iceman said as he then walked back inside the bar shoving the napkin in his pocket after folding it back up.