6

You're not so bad, Ace

"Damn, we escape the trenches again Ace."  Spade said. "No, Maverick and Goose did the same thing we did, expect they made the man spill his coffee, I heard he's also a prick." Ace said and Spade eyes widen. "What? it's true and you know it." Ace said. "One of these days Ace, we are going to be called down." Spade said which caused the woman to laughed.

"So you and Iceman?" Spade said which caused Ace's heart to fluttered. "Oh come on, don't go silent on me, you were so confident when you asked him out tonight." Spade added.

"There's something about him." Ace said. "Well, while your doing that, Goose set me up as well." Spade said which caused the woman to stop in her place. "Steve Ferris, going on a date?" She questioned and He nodded. She jumped in excitement for him. "If goes well, you better thank Goose from the heavens and back, also I would like to meet her." Ace said with a smile, he smiled back.

"You're always supportive." Spade said. "Of course I am, Your not only my wso but my buddy." Ace said. "How's your brother going to handle it when you and Ice get together?" Spade said. "My big brother doesn't scare me, besides he like Iceman, I think he'll be supportive of us." Ace said. "Besides, I have dated in the past Steve, they have been nothing but low live jerks who constantly wanted piece of ass and sex, Constantly... I got to confident and put on it the table but Tom is respectable, he won't force unless we both want it, unless I want it. Steve, he's a really respectable man." Ace said. Spade smiled, "I support the two of you, besides we won't have no worries winning besides you seem really good a multi tasking." Spade said which caused Ace to chuckle. "Gee thanks Spade." Ace said with a smile.

"But serious, let me know how tonight goes." Ace said. "I will, and you as well, I can't be giving the scoop if you don't give yours." Spade said and Ace chuckled. "Of course."

................

Diana looked at herself in the mirror, She wore a white lace tank top, with jean shorts with a pair a white sneakers. She wore light makeup and her hair was curled.

She would be lying to herself if she said she wasn't nervous about this date she was going on with Tom.

The door knocked, she went up to it, She opened the door and found Tom standing there holding a sunflower which brought a huge smile to her face. "Aww My favorite." She said as he handed her the flower. "Your brother told me, I asked and he helped." Tom said as she got a vase

She looked at him, "He helped?" She asked shockingly. "Yeah, to be honest, he's rooting for us but he did warn me if I hurt you, I would never hear the end of it." He replied which caused her to chuckle. "Yeah that sounds like Ron." She said as she put the flower in the vase.

"Steve went on a date tonight, I hope it goes well." Diana tells tom as she grabbed her bag. "Shy Ferris... on a date?" Tom questioned. Diana approached him, "Shy Steve?" She questioned. "Hollywood and Wolfman started that, but seriously." Tom said. "Nick helped him, besides Steve deserves the world." Diana tells him. "Just like you do." Tom tells her which caused her cheeks to redden.

............

Tom and Diana sat in the corner off to themselves. "So... I know so much about Ron, but I don't know about his sister." Tom said. Diana smiled a bit. "Don't forget, you are talking to the best looking out of the two of us." Diana said, Tom chuckled a bit.

"Well, Ron has always been protective of me, Our dad, an ass. He didn't believe that a woman like myself could ever attend Top Gun, he said it wasn't lady like and Women belong at home and in the kitchen not doing a man's duty. Well I am here to prove him wrong, that women can do anything even something that supposedly only men can do." Diana explained as she then took a sip of her drink.

"Ron told me about your guys's dad, truly a dick, but you are hell of a pilot." Tom said and Diana smiled. "So What else does the Diana Kerner want in life besides being a pilot?" Tom asked. She smiled a bit. "I do want a family...I hope that my daughter will take after me." Diana said, Tom smiled. "Same here, I honestly if I had a daughter who wanted to take after me, I would teach her everything that she needs to know." Tom said which caused Diana's heart to flutter.

"Alright enough about me, what about you there Kazansky." Diana said. Tom looked at her, took a breathe before he spoke. "My father was a Navy seal in Korea, My Grandfather was a fighter pilot in World War 2, My mom is a nurse. Only child, your brother is closest thing I've got to a brother. I also love long walks on the beach, more of a fan of the summer nights then winter, Also enjoy long nights and mornings in bed, but that's if I am with someone." Tom said, Diana felt flustered has her cheeks redden. "Also...I'm a Taurus." Tom added.

Diana looked into his eyes. "Funny thing is, I am a Cancer... Cancers and Taurus's are extremely compatibly along with three other signs, in case your wondering... I love looking in astrology, so I pretty much know everything." Diana said as she stared into his eyes as he stared into hers. "Astrology?" Tom asked her. "Yeah... I been into this type of stuff since I was a kid." Diana told him. "That's really cool, that explains how you know so much, but really, I had no idea about that... maybe it's good thing then." Tom said as She smiled at him.

........

Tom was walking Diana back to her room. Her heart felt so full, this was the first time ever, that she had a really good date and a man took her breath away.

"I had a really good time tonight Tom." Diana said with a smile. "I am glad, because I was really hoping to do again, maybe even more." Tom said which caused her to smile. "But next time, we are going out to eat..." Tom said. "And a walk on the beach?" Diana added.

Tom stopped and looked at her. "I see you trying to sneak in brownie points." Tom said, Diana giggled. "Is it working?"Diana asked. Tom looked at her and they kept eye contact. "What do you think Kerner?" Tom questioned.

Without thinking, Diana pressed her lips to Tom, which caught him off guard. He smiled then she pulled away. Her cheeks redden, "Sorry? I couldn't help it." Diana said. "What you sorry for? It was the eyes that did it." Tom said and She giggled once again. "Something like that." Diana said which Tom pressed his lips to hers this time. He pressed her to wall, she smiled through the kiss as she started pressing kisses to his jawline.

"You are something, Ace. You are doing something to me. I don't what it is but I like it." Tom said which she stopped and smile. "I'll see you tomorrow." Diana said with smile. "Of course, have nice a dream." Tom said as he pressed a kiss to the top of her head. She smiled, wave goodbye to him as he walked off and he waved back.

She stepped in her room, shut her door, then landed on her bed.

"Holy Shit." She said as she smiled.

...............