5

Well then

Ace and Spade were up in the air. "You good up there Ace?" Spade asked. "Yeah, just men being men... asshats." Ace said. She was used to this type of treatment, she hopes women in the future don't have endure it.

"Other than that, how you feeling right now?"  Spade said. He looked at the photo he kept of his little sister, she sadly passed away couple years ago. "You know what? I am ready to kick some ass!" Ace exclaimed excitedly. "Now that's what I'm talking about." Spade said with excitement.

"This is your first hop." Jester's voice came over the radio. "The jets you are flying against are smaller, faster and more maneuverable, just like the enemy MiGs" 

Ace rolled her eyes playfully. "We got this in the bag, don't we Spade." Ace said with a grin. "Absolutely, let's do this!" Spade exclaimed.

"Like the confidence, glad you two are so confident Ace and Spade, because the clock is ticking now and we're keeping score. Good Luck" Jester said.

"Talk to me Spade, what's happening?" Ace said, she is being aware of her surroundings. "Got him Ace, coming up on your right, 7 o' clock." Spade said as he spotted Jesters jet speeding towards them.

"Copy, just don't have a heart attack back there." Ace said. "Heart at...AHH, shit Ace!" Spade exclaimed as Ace suddenly jerked the stick causing the plane to climb higher into the air.

"Don't act so dramatic." Ace said and Spade shook his head. "Ace! He's on our tail and picking up speed. Coming fast! Do some of that pilot shit!" Spade exclaimed.

"I'm gonna lead him into the sun, he'll lose sight of us for sure.... like I said Spade, don't underestimate me and my skills." Ace said as she increased her speed as she climbed higher and higher.

"Damn! He's still there. Drop down and break left Ace." Spade called out.

"Alright Alright Alright." Ace said with a cheeky grin, then she grunted as she jerked forward.

"Nice move Kid." Jester said as the move caused him to fly past the two and loose a chance to get a lock on them.

"Gee Thanks Sir, I am really touched." Ace said to him as she was on his tail. "Wait Wait, Come on Jester, don't run away from the fun." which caused the man to chuckle.

"Shit..come on." Ace mumbled as she stayed focused as she picked up speed. 

"HELL YEAH! You got him, You got him!" Spade exclaimed as Ace got a lock on Jester setting the alarm off. "Yes!" Ace exclaimed excitedly.

"Nice Flying Kid, head back to base." Jester said over the radio.

"Copy." Ace called out. "Now that's what I'm talking about!" 

"Now that was fucking awesome!" Spade exclaimed. "I am awesome... so are you buddy!" Ace exclaimed.

"Tower, this is Ghost Rider requesting a flyby." Ace called out.

"Negative, Ghost Rider. The pattern is full." The man said which brought a smirk to the woman's face.

"Ace...don't even think about it." Spade said, sternly.

"Just relax and enjoy this ride." Ace said as she picked up the speed and flew past the tower.

Spade was anxious at first then he felt the excitement through his bones, "WooHoo!" Spade exclaimed, which brought a smile to Ace's face. "See I told you I know what I'm doing." Ace said with a grin.

............

"That was awesome you two, congrats!" Maverick exclaimed as the two walked by, Maverick and Goose were about to hit their hop. "Thanks! Good luck you two! Maverick... don't cause too much chaos." Ace said with brow rose. "I won't."