Chapter 14:Sometimes I Just Want To Explode.Sometimes With Joy.

Start from the beginning

"It's a long story"He breathed out.

"No it's not,i fell down some stairs"I replied matter of factly.

There was a long pause that tickled my skin.

"Why don't you go up in your room and let me and Liam talk?"Ethan softly cut the silence and I knitted my eyebrows together.My mouth opened to protect however I remembered this was his house.

I gave a slight nod and limped up the stairs,slower than I could actually go so I could get something.

Once I got behind the wall I couldn't help but let curiosity take over me.

Don't eavesdrop!

Too late.

"I'm sorry Ethan"I heard Liam's voice say.Why was he sorry.

"Why?"

"She's a student isn't she?"

"Oh.."Sudden realisation hit him and his tone was laced with a deep pain.

What?

"I can tell by the way you look at her"

That he hates me?Oh yeah I can too.

Pressing my ear nearer into the air I hoped I would hear more.

"I try to hide it..stop..so I do the only thing I can"

"You're hurting her"Liam whispered seriously and it caught my attention more than they had already.

He can't help it if he hates me,i will live.

"Don't you think I know?Do you think I'm that heartless?That coldblooded?"

Oh god please stop.

Suddenly my leg bent a little as I tipped over into the wall before I caught myself.Shit.Im sure they didn't miss that loud bang I had caused.

Shit,shit shit shit SHIT.

And the worse part?I couldn't even run and act like I was in my room.Wait,mine?No.

"Excuse me deary I realised when I got in my room my throat had dried up like a prune.Be a sweetheart and get me some water before I crash into a wall again"I lied smoothly yet rapidly.Ive always had trouble lying,although I thought they actually believed that.

When I lie or get nervous I always speak like I'm a different person e.g.An old person,a proper Englishman.. Ethan glimpsed at me as he scanned my eyes,hoping I was telling the truth.

Liam hurried to the kitchen and left me with Ethan.

"Hey liste-"He softly breathed out as he slowly made his way towards me as he was cut off by my thudding heart and the sound of someone barging into the door.

"Long time no see people!"A very feminine voice squealed out in joy,god her voice made mine sound like I was a man.

My eyes caught on her Green ones as her brown hair had highlights of blonde running through them.

I was never the girl that came into the room and a guy would look at me and say "woah,i have to talk to her",I'm nothing special to look at but she was.She made me look like a frog with hair.

Then I looked at her suitcases on the floor,now who is this?How many more people can fit in this blooming house?

"Kristen?"Ethan gasped in shock as he looked at her.

I looked away as something had churned in my stomach,why was I hurt?

"Ethan!"She bounced and ran in her short dress and heels.

"Kristen?"

She turned towards his voice and charged.

"Liam!"

Well I'm going to go now.

I cautiously slid back up the stairs without the water and tried being as quiet as possible.

"Wait who's this?!"She shrieked the house down and tried not to wince.

"Hi I'm Blair it's nice to meet you"I smiled out even though I was already feeling self conscious looking at her.

"You too"She spoke with a fake smile and hugged me.

What the hell?

"You'd be pretty..if you had a smaller nose,better skin,and skinnier body.You're welcome"She snickered bitterly in my ear quietly and my eyes widened.

What the fuck.

Are you fucking kidding me..that bitch.She doesn't even know me but It hurt slightly.

Ha.But she thinks I'll let her get away with talking to me like that.I wasn't bought up to be tossed around.

"Don't let your mind wonder,its too small to be let out on its own.."I whispered back and she stumbled away from me glaring with disgust.

"This is Kristen and Liam,my childhood friends,they live here"

------------------1330 words---------------

This was a very long chapter..You're welcome😘Did anyone actually read this?😂💨Please let me know and give me your love and support because it keeps me going💎

Please Vote,Comment,Fan,Enjoy&Share!💜

Stay smiling,You're beautiful💖💚🌍👣

-J xoxoxoxoxox