110: Second big boss

Start from the beginning

Mu Xue regretted it when she finished speaking. She was over, did she say something wrong? Seeing Qin Shiming, who was standing opposite her, his face became more and more unsightly.

"Then what I said nonsense, you don't have to admit defeat, I just don't want to fight when I'm tired." Mu Xue smiled at him as if crying again.

"Did I say you can surrender?" Qin Shiming's face under the mask was gloomy and frightening.

Mu Xue tilted her head to think, "But you didn't say you can't give up!" She didn't want to let her give up for any reason. She didn't want to be killed by him inexplicably.

When Qin Shiming faced Mu Xue's secret exchange concept, he did not say anything.

The Supreme Immortal Venerable said, "My disciple has given up." Needless to say, everyone knows what he meant.

Mu Xue cast an extremely grateful look at Master, her Master was really wonderful.

Qin Shiming turned his gaze to the Supreme Immortal Venerable on the stage, and the two of them met in the air.

Mu Xue could feel the smell of gunpowder when they looked at each other, as expected to be the first and second big boss of the Canglan Continent in the future, and they could look at each other so fiercely.

Qin Shiming first withdrew his gaze, "You don't have to admit defeat, I will admit defeat." After dropping this sentence, he slammed back to the seat.

Mu Xue watched Qin Shiming return to the table to sit, and she was relieved in her heart.

This person was really terrifying. If she fell into his hands, she would definitely be tortured to death.

Liu Bing originally thought that Mu Xue would be tortured to death by Qin Shiming, and was excited, but because of the Supreme Immortal, Qin Shiming no longer challenged Mu Xue. Why is she always so lucky?

Although Qin Shiming did not continue to embarrass Mu Xue, sitting on the seat, his eyes still stared at Mu Xue unblinking.

Mu Xue looked back several times and noticed his gaze, and his hair was terrified several times.

Elder Chang Lian didn't expect it to be so dramatic. He didn't know how to react for a while.

Until someone stood up, it was not a disciple of the Five Poison Sect who stood up this time, but a male disciple of the Promise Sect.

He didn't look like the evil poisoners of the Five Poison Sect, but when she got to Mu Xue, Mu Xue felt something was wrong. The evil spirit in the eyes of the male disciple who came to challenge made Mu Xue feel very uncomfortable. There is a great degree of nausea.

"I won, how about you being my partner?" The man raised his eyebrows frivolously and asked Mu Xue.

Mu Xue's brows frowned, and her nausea was overwhelming, "It's impossible for you to die."
She didn't have the mind to play tricks like this.

You Yuchuan stared at Mu Xue's eyes, and couldn't wait to eat Mu Xue down. She observed Mu Xue for a long time, and his cultivation was able to reach Yuan Ying Dzogchen, almost relying on the furnace tripods he grabbed.

Mu Xue is the most beautiful woman he has ever seen, and her cultivation is still in Jindan Dzogchen. As long as he asks for her primordial yin, he can go to the stage of transformation in one fell swoop, looking at Mu Xue like a greedy poisonous snake.

Mu Xue really wanted to vomit. This person felt like she had done something that she couldn't accept. She was just afraid of Qin Shiming, and Yu Chuan was more disgusted and disgusted.

"I like women with hard lips. That's good when they taste." You Yuchuan didn't mind Mu Xue's words, so he flirted.

"It's easy for me to kill you." Mu Xue's expression was serious, and all his moves were directed at You Yuchuan.

But You Yuchuan is very cunning, even more cunning than Qiao Mochen. He avoided and set up a bright formation around Mu Xue. In the case of the bright formation, Mu Xue did not take out the book in the space to close the formation.

Mu Xue realized that when he was in the formation, he tried his best to break through the encirclement, but in the end he was placed in a net formation around her.

You Yuchuan smiled triumphantly, "beautiful surrender, I will still love you with pity."

Mu Xue said "pooh", "Go with you XX!" It was so disgusting.

Hearing her cursing, You Yuchuan looked ugly, "It seems that I was asked to be rough." His tone was yin and yang.

Mu Xue didn't dare to take out the book and accept this formation. It was mainly a bright formation.

I didn't know that the books in the space could not be read, and the book was exposed. She might not be able to tell her the future. There must be only this array.

You Yuchuan bound Mu Xue with a formation, and approached Mu Xue with a wicked smile, "Beauty surrenders, I will love you well." As

soon as his voice fell, Mu Xue felt the surrounding barriers fall, Mu Xue and You Yuchuan were equal to being covered on the court. It's so strong that you can't see the inside from the outside.

Seeing the trickery succeeded, You Yuchuan rubbed his hands with a wicked smile, "Ah yo! Now I can enjoy your beauty. At the competition, as long as you don't admit defeat, no one can step down and stop me."

Mu Xue endured enough. She was going to kill him, very calmly trying to kill him.

"You dare to come closer to me, you will die miserably." Mu Xue's tone was very flat, as if she was telling the truth.

You Yuchuan felt that someone was hitting outside the barrier, but his barrier could only be broken with a single blow at least in the fit phase, and the cultivation base below the fit phase could only be broken in at least half an hour, and he... Already succeeded.

But You Yuchuan still refused to listen to the advice, and came to Muxue ..

The avatar is an irritating sand sculptureOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara