109: crazy laugh

Magsimula sa umpisa

The disciples of other sects felt very relieved when they heard these words, and the Five Poison Sect also has today, and they are a little proud.

The female disciple of the Five Poison Sect stared at Mu Xue angrily, waiting! Waiting for her chance to make Mu Xue look good.

The dispute between them did not affect Mu Xue in the slightest, but she was going to do something big next.

Mu Xue looked at his shiny white feet, "Oh! Your feet are pretty good-looking."

Qiao Mochen struggled with anger and anger, and warned Mu Xue with a voice transmission, "Hurry up and put it on for me! Otherwise I will kill you!"

Didn't she know that she can't look at the feet of strange men? shameless!

He didn't know what Mu Xue was going to do, but looking at her thief, he knew that there was nothing good to hold back.

The Supreme Immortal Venerable's face was a little green, and his mood seemed very complicated.

Du Jiaping and Ren Yingying also looked very embarrassed, "It seems that you have to teach Junior Mu Xue to keep a certain distance from the man.

After hearing Du Jiaping finished, Ren Yingying nodded in agreement.

Ren Xiu blushed, thinking about it.

The scene in which she seduced herself in the previous life was equally shameless to other men.

It's really... Ren Xiu was uncomfortable watching this scene. He couldn't tell why she was uncomfortable.

Mu Xue snapped his fingers. , Qiao Mochen felt that there were countless ants biting on the soles of his feet, and laughed constantly

, and he could bear it at first. Until both feet were tickled together, Qiao Mochen suffocated his face and turned blue.

But for two seconds, he laughed vigorously "hahahahaha", happy and painful.

Mu Xue laughed to death beside her, oh, don't be too funny, "You give up, I will let you go. "

Qiao Mochen refuses, the Shi can be killed but not humiliated! Mu Xue doesn't care about his insistence, "If you refuse, then continue to scratch, be quicker. "Holding arms and admiring Qiao Mochen's crazy laugh.

Everyone: "! ! ! "What's the situation? That's okay?

Qiao Mochen was already crazy about killing Mu Xue, so he itch to drown him, he desperately relied on laughter to soothe the itch that kept rising on the soles of his feet.

Mu Xue watched happily from the side, and it was a joy to see that, "Calling you arrogant! Telling you to hit me with flames! I'll be retributed now."

Qiao Mochen's eyes were about to bleed with anger. The killing intent drowned Mu Xue's reflection.

"I will stop as soon as I admit defeat." Mu Xue stopped laughing.

Qiao Mochen definitely couldn't resist this move, and after holding it for a long time, he finally gave in.

If he was driven to death by the itching, he would die.

"I admit defeat." Qiao Mochen said to Mu Xue, holding back a huge smile, Mu Xue who had sharp eyes wanted to laugh.

"It would be fine to say no earlier, a waste of time." Mu Xue had to return to Qiao Mochen.

The bridge Mochen that was finally released, if it wasn't Mu Xue's master, and he was scrupulous about the Supreme Immortal, he would really kill Mu Xue directly at this moment.

In fact, Qiao Mochen was almost mad at Mu Xue, and Mu Xue grinned at everyone with her hands behind her back.

"Muxue, you don't know good or bad, waiting to regret it." Qiao Mochen stared at Mu Xue fiercely with scarlet eyes.

Mu Xue turned back to him and barked her teeth, "Come on! Come here if you have the ability!" She doesn't need to be afraid of Qiao Mochen here, let alone outside the competition, she believes that few people can avoid her.

The sky thunder that came out, and her kitchen knife.

"You!" Qiao Mochen hated Mu Xue's unpredictable temperament and wanted to strangle her to death.

Elder Chang Lian shook his head helplessly.
This female disciple of the Shushan School was so talented that she had a strange temperament.

"Shu Mountain School Mu Xuesheng!"

The disciples of the Five Poison Sect usually look at other sects being abused by their sect, and then get very angry.

In the past, they looked very comfortable, but this Feng Shui takes turns, now it is their turn for the Five Poison Sect disciples to be played by other sects. Turns around and feels distressed with anger.

"Muxue! You are despicable!"

"Yes! Ability is better than cultivation level! Doing these means is not open and aboveboard at all."

"Muxue! Ability is better than cultivation level."

The female disciples of the Five Poison Sect were extremely angry and accused Mu Xue. The scene was a bit chaotic for a while.

The male disciples of other sects were very worried that Mu Xue would be accused of crying. Only the Supreme Immortal Venerables were not worried at all. After all, Mu Xue, that mouth is still unmatched.

Seeing them so excited, Mu Xue was even more happy, "Talking to you five Poisons about meanness? On means? Don't you feel ridiculous? Haven't heard that the same means must be used to deal with what kind of people. "

When I became a watch, I set up a memorial archway. It is so vicious that it is so vicious that it is inhumane. If you dare to do it, you must dare to be. If you refuse to accept it, roll down and challenge me." Mu Xue just can't understand these people and only allow state officials to set fire to the people. Light up.

Then, few people from the Five Poison Sect dared to challenge Mu Xue, and the elders of the Five Poison Sect turned blue and purple in their old faces humiliated by Mu Xue.

Just when everyone thought that no one would end up challenging Mu Xue, but a most unexpected person came out and stood up, and Qin Shiming stepped off the stage in full view.

With half of her face wearing a mask, Mu Xue's scalp was tingling when she saw it! Depend on! Isn't it the second largest boss in the article?

The Supreme Immortal Venerable's face changed suddenly, "Mu Xue! Just admit defeat." This person is very dangerous, and his cultivation is already in the middle stage of distraction.
He has heard of Qin Shiming's heinous methods before.