Qiao Mochen really wanted to kill Mu Xue immediately. It's not easy to see. Annoying is indeed very annoying, but his ghost formation is bound to be captured. return.

"Why did the ghost become like this?" Qiao Mochen couldn't figure out why his ghost became like this.

Mu Xue grinned at him, "You ask them to go." As soon as she finished speaking, the ghost shrieked towards Qiao Mochen.

Qiao Mochen's treatment of his ghost is called a wolf, and the flame attacked the ghost as if he didn't need money.

But the ghost was not injured at all, it seemed that he had immunity to that flame.

Mu Xue was pleasantly surprised, and she didn't expect that the ghost who had taken off his black skin was so powerful.

Qiao Mochen didn't seem to have expected that the ghosts were not afraid of his fire? Seeing that the ghost was about to get close, Qiao Mo City immediately changed a position farther away from the ghost.

He took out a rattle and shook it constantly towards the ghost, but the ghost seemed to hate the rattle, his roar became louder and his temper became violent.

Qiao Mochen frowned this time, what exactly did Mu Xue do to his ghost? Why didn't you even listen to the ghost bell? Seeing the ghost's reaction, it was not only not listening but also very irritable.

Mu Xue, seeing the ghost, seemed to be crazy about those bells, wouldn't this be like a curse to stop Monkey King, would it? Looking at her ghost like crazy and angry.

Mu Xue's heart softened, and communicated with the ghosts in her mind, "Don't listen to his ringing bell, you must shake him first, and I will attack.".

The ghosts listened to Mu Xue's words very much, and no longer were so mad, and quickly ran towards Qiao Mochen.

Qiao Mochen kept moving away from the ghost. Because he was entangled by the ghost, Mu Xue had time to attack Qiao Mochen.

Mu Xue used the vine to attack behind Qiao Mochen. The vine went to Qiao Mochen's body, but when he got close to him, it was completely burnt to nothing by the flames that appeared out of thin air.

Seeing that the vines were not good enough, Mu Xue would come on, and use the ice thorn to stab at Qiaomo City, still blocked by the fire.

I'm distressed now, vines are not good, and ice thorns are not good, so what can I do? Mu Xue worries about how to deal with Qiao Mochen.

Qiao Mochen was not so easy to deal with. He stared at Mu Xue closely, and he was bound to let Mu Xue hand over the ghost formation.

While avoiding ghosts, she could still free herself to deal with Mu Xue. Mu Xue was shocked by his sudden attack. He was really capable enough to attack her.

"It's faster." Mu Xue kept reciting the formula, instructing the ghost to get closer to Qiao Mochen and get on faster.

The speed of the two ghosts is faster. No matter how Mu Xue's moves attack Qiao Mochen, it still has no effect on Qiao Mochen.

Mu Xue always felt that there was something wrong with her. When she came back to her senses, Bridge Mo Chenneng, who was not close to her, suddenly appeared behind Mu Xue.

Mu Xue was shocked and quickly stepped back a few steps to his side. How could he be so fascinating?

Qiao Mochen watched Mu Xue take a few steps with cold eyes, "It's useless, hand over the ghost formation, I will spare your life." When

Mu Xue wanted to compromise immediately, something unexpected happened and the ghost sprayed. Fire.

Seeing that Mu Xue was threatened by Qiao Mochen, the two ghosts rushed toward Qiao Mochen at a flying speed. Qiao Mochen noticed the approach of the ghost and wanted to pull Mu Xue to move in another direction.

When the two ghosts saw their master being held hostage by Qiao Mochen, they blasted flames at Qiao Mochen's to pull Mu Xue's hand. The flame was the flame that Qiao Mocheng had attacked. Not

only Qiao Mochen was shocked, Mu Xue After all, the ghosts can breathe fire unexpectedly?

When Mu Xue saw Qiao Mocheng's stunned look, it was at this time that Mu Xue silently recited the formula, the endless vines entangled Qiao Mochen, and by the way, also wrapped Qiao Mochen's mouth, preventing Qiao Mochen from reciting the formula silently.

Qiao Mochen had never seen anyone more rascal than Mu Xue, and Mu Xue quickly entangled the vines and stuffed it into Qiao Mochen's mouth, giving him no chance to speak.

Mu Xue's sorrow operation was as fierce as a tiger. Everyone was stunned. Originally, he never recovered from the scene of the ghost breathing fire, but he saw that Mu Xue actually gagged Qiao Mochen's mouth with his hands. Also tied up tightly, can you still do this in the competition?

Qiao Mocheng: "..." I really want to strangle her by myself! !

Ren Yingying and Du Jiaping looked terrified, but the current situation suddenly reversed, it really made them wonder whether they were crying or laughing.

The Supreme Immortal Venerable is very supportive of Mu Xue's approach. If he guessed correctly, the ghost was fed to Lingquan by Mu Xue, and the ghost array should have been taken by Mu Xue.

Mu Xue clapped her hands, and littled her head with satisfaction, "Well, it's tight enough, and it's very strong."

Qiao Mochen has nothing to say, now he is no different from being nailed to the pillar of shame.

Mu Xue smiled at him, "Isn't it arrogant just now? Show me the arrogant now?"
What she didn't expect was that the ghost would breathe fire.

Qiao Mochen kept looking at the two ghosts behind Mu Xue, and asked Mu Xue through his voice transmission,

"What did you feed them?" Why did he use flames?

Mu Xue mysteriously approached Qiao Mochen, Qiao Mochen held his breath, waiting for Mu Xue's answer.

"I won't tell you."

Black mouth and black mouth...

Qiao Mochen: "..."

The avatar is an irritating sand sculptureOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara