For some reason, as long as he thinks of Mu Xue, his heart hurts violently. It seems that after returning from the competition, he will find a time to talk to Master.

And Dongfang Chen cultivation base is already in the early stage of distraction. Dongfang Chen, who has just risen to the early stage of distraction, thinks that Supreme Immortal Venerable is only in the middle stage of distraction, and now he is almost the same as him.

Supreme Immortal Venerable robbed his woman. In the past, he was not strong enough. Now, let's see how he can bear him.

Mu Xue, this bitch, when he robbed her back to the Kunlun faction, it wasn't up to him to decide what to do. As long as Dongfang Chen thought of Mu Xue's extremely delicate white skin, the end of his eyes were irritated to the point of redness.

After Mu Xue absorbed the flowers, she walked to the edge of the Lingchi and thanked Senior Gan Wu.

"Senior Gan Wu, thanks to your flowers, otherwise I wouldn't have reached the final stage of the early Nascent Soul so soon, and I will be able to completely break through the middle stage of the Nascent Soul in the future." Mu Xue clearly felt that the senior Gan Wu was exuding indifference at this time. Breath, she is a little afraid to approach.

Gan Wu glanced at Mu Xue, "What flower?" The gentle eyes disappeared instantly.

Mu Xue: "?"

"Just doing the flowers sent by Senior Wu? You don't remember it so soon?"

Gan Wuzhe didn't speak any more, and fell silent. He hadn't sent Mu Xue any flowers, but it was certain that someone who had invaded his dragon body sent it.

"What did I say when I gave the flowers?" Gan Wu has felt that something is wrong recently, obviously sometimes he swims to the other side to soak in the spirit spring, but when he woke up, he changed to another one that he would never go to. corner.

This time Hua was able to show that his suspicion was right. Someone did use his body to do things he didn't know. He didn't know how many years he had lived, but it was the first time this happened.

"When sending me flowers, Senior Qian Wu only told me what kind of flower it was, and then let me absorb it quickly." Mu Xue answered innocently and truthfully.

Gan Wu didn't say a word again, the person who entered his body didn't do anything wrong, but why did he give Twilight Snowflakes?

Mu Xue didn't dare to provoke him anymore, and felt that Gan Wu's personality had great defects. I saw him before that he was very gentle, just like the Supreme Immortal Venerable, and then discovered that he was only gentle on the surface, but cold-blooded in fact, but sometimes... how to say? He returned to treating her very tenderly, with the feeling of being a respected master.

Today she could clearly feel that when she told him that when he gave her flowers, the killing intent that flashed through the eyes of Senior Qian Wu, she didn't even dare to ask how Gan Wu entered her space.

Don't dare to ask, don't blame him, just her cultivation level, in front of Gan Wu, is equivalent to being strangled an ant.

In front of the strong, she dared not speak, as long as he didn't kill her .

Qian Wu Nature would not tell Mu Xue that it was not him who sent the flowers, and Mu Xue had no right to know.

Mu Xue, who was not qualified to know the truth, flashed out of the space with a little grievance. She wanted to go to see the ghost in the ghost formation.

But a few days ago, the spirit fruit was given to the ghosts to eat, and a lot of spirit fruit was picked, which was enough for them to eat for several days.

It was all right, Mu Xue flashed into the pendant, and the kitchen knife had almost absorbed it.

"You are awesome, you dare to take the robbery." The most important thing is to absorb the thunder and be able to get along, and convert the robbery into the chopper's own energy.

Oops, Mu Xue is so happy that the kitchen knife has already recognized her as the master, and the traveler is just so cool. The golden finger opened and opened, and Mu Xue proudly held the kitchen knife and forked to her waist.

But I was so powerful that I was lying on the bed, dreaming of the Spring and Autumn Dreams in my mind, when I was about to dream that I had gone through five stages and cut six generals, and surrendered Dongfang Chen and the hostess to my feet. ,wake up.

It was just such a coincidence that the most critical moment was awakened, and Du Jiaping was shaking Mu Xue anxiously with her eyes open.

Mu Xue hasn't realized where she is? Looks dumbfounded.

"Sister Mu Xue, get up soon, the spaceship is about to start." After waiting for her for a long time, Mu Xue did not appear, Du Jiaping hurried forward to shake Mu Xue awake.

Mu Xue dazedly applied a purification technique on herself, and was "shooed" by Du Jiaping to the gate of the Shushan School. All the spaceships were full of people, and it seemed that only Mu Xue was left without arriving.

"What? It's such a big face to let so many of us wait for her alone."

"If the Supreme Immortal is there, you can stare at the Supreme Immortal, but you are not there, waiting with big eyes and small eyes. Watch her."

"Who made her be the cusp of Senior Brother Jiaping and Senior Sister Yingying? No one of us cares about it."

Many of the disciples on the spaceship were very dissatisfied with Mu Xue, almost all of them were female disciples, because all the male disciples watched. Mu Xue was dumbfounded, Junior Sister Mu Xue was really beautiful, she was the most beautiful woman they had ever seen, not one of them.

Mu Xue saw such a big battle, even if she heard other people criticize her, she won't talk about it this time. After all, she was late for such an important competition meeting. She was wrong. Less meat.

Ren Xiu on the spaceship looked at Mu Xue coldly with his arms in his arms, "I really think I am a eldest lady."