89. At night

Beginne am Anfang

"Who do you think will be the one who will overcome the calamity?"

"Could it be Senior Brother Jiang?"

"It should be Senior Brother Jiang."

"Senior Brother Jiang is too talented, and he will have to overcome the tribulation so soon."

Elder Shangxian only stared at Without a word against the dark sky.

Mu Xue finally completed the fourth stage of Tianlei, and when she heard the sound of thunder outside, her face changed greatly, it was bad! Quickly put away your breath.

Only then did the thunderclouds dissipate in the sky. Seeing that the dark sky outside had returned to light, Mu Xue breathed a sigh of relief and adjusted her breath.

Just as she was about to get up, a mouthful of blood choked out from her throat, "Huh..." Mu Xue panted hard, clutching her heart, she was out of breath, and was almost taken by a dog, but luckily she survived.

Recalling the situation just now, next time I can't be like this anymore, obsessive-compulsive disorder is obsessive-compulsive disorder, life is more important, she has not tasted the food in this world, she has worked hard for so long, and she has to eat a few bites Hot food, and then the dog is almost the same, otherwise it will be a loss.

After Mu Xue restrained her breath, she flashed into the space and stumbled towards the Lingchi.

Gan Wulan opened his eyes lazily, and suddenly a dark man walked towards Lingchi, and he couldn't help but flash his doubts.

Mu Xue didn't care whether he was confused or not, Lao Tzu was scorched, and she didn't care whether the dragon was a dragon or not, so she fell into the spiritual pond and floated.

As soon as Mu Xue's pitch-black body came into contact with the spirit pond, there was a "sizzling" sound, and some smoke came out. It was not like entering the spirit pond, but like falling into a frying pan.

Gan Wu: "...." Gan Wu, who was seriously obsessed with cleanliness, immediately flashed to the edge, staying upstream of Mu Xue.

Bingling Obstacle Avoidance and Zhenlingjian happened to hide in Ganwu's place, but he didn't expect him to come here!

Bing Ling's obstacle avoidance and Zhen Lingjian did not panic, and immediately floated to Mu Xue's side, seeking protection.

However, the smell on Mu Xue's body made the ice spirit obstacle avoidance and Zhenlingjian desperately make a "humming" sound.

Mu Xue passed out of a coma, and her body kept twitching. It took about two days for the dark things on Mu Xue's body to be dissolved, and the meridians that were slashed were repaired.

Supreme Immortal Venerable entered Gan Wu's spiritual body every night, and returned to the Hall of Mortals as soon as the time came.

Seeing his disciple floating in the spiritual spring like a corpse, Supreme Immortal Venerable was startled at first glance, and hurriedly swam forward, only to find that she had just fallen into a coma, and his heart relaxed a little.

Mu Xue had a dream. She dreamed that she had no bones left, the inner alchemy was taken away, and her body was eaten by wild animals.

Suddenly woke up and found that he was in the spiritual spring, and the fourth layer of Tianlei had succeeded.

She struggled to get up, and found that Senior Gan Wu was looking at her worriedly.

Mu Xue was not mistaken, she was really worried, "Senior Qian Wu..."

When Supreme Immortal Venerable saw her awake, his heart completely fell, "Why... why was she in a coma for so many days?" I originally wanted to ask, why And coma.

"I almost lost my mind, but luckily, fortunately." Mu Xue patted her heart when she remembered the fear.

Supreme Immortal Venerable is worried that she is too eager for quick success, but it is bad.

"Cultivation is a matter of nature, don't be stubborn, if you hurt your meridians, even cultivating will be difficult." Supreme Immortal Venerable's tone was full of helplessness towards her.

Mu Xue scratched the back of her head, "I know, Ganwu-senior, the senior cares about the junior today, the junior is very happy, and will definitely take the words of the Ganwu-senior in his heart." She had been struck by lightning and her meridians were shattered, she dared to do this. Willfulness mainly depends on the spiritual spring of space.

Just as Supreme Immortal Venerable was about to answer, he was dizzy for a while. He returned to the Hall of Mortals, sat on the edge of the bed for a while, and sighed, "It's good to have nothing to do." After a few days, it will be between sects and sects. I hope she will be well prepared and gain something from the competition.

When Supreme Immortal Venerable closed his eyes, it was Mu Xue's smiling face and soaked bedclothes.

In just a second or two, Mu Xue really saw clearly in the dragon's eyes, from worry and soft eyes to indifference and... disgust.

"Why are you so close to me?" Qian Wuyu was gentle, and Mu Xue could hear the indifference and disgust in what he said.

    Mu Xue: "?" What's the situation, this face has become comparable to the sky in June?