88. Supreme Immortal Venerable

Start from the beginning

Supreme Immortal Venerable did not dare to look at Mu Xue, "Yeah." He responded in a panic.

Mu Xue felt that Senior Shenlong's reaction was a bit strange, he was very calm before, wouldn't he be shy?

" "Senior Shenlong, you don't have to feel embarrassed. I wore clothes and soaked in the spiritual spring. You are also a dragon. You must not realize that there is anything good in people." In Mu Xue's mind, a pink dragon appeared in the sky with Senior Shenlong. Cuddling with each other, this is the aesthetics of a dragon. It is estimated that in the eyes of Shenlong, she is just an ordinary human with two feet and two hands.

Supreme Immortal Venerable still did not dare to look at Mu Xue, and remained silent in the spiritual pond with a stiff dragon body.

Mu Xue chatted with Senior Shenlong, "This time, Jiulongding is quite rewarding. I rushed from the middle stage of Jindan to Jindan Great Perfection in one fell swoop." This is really exciting news.

Supreme Immortal Venerable was stunned for a moment, looked at Mu Xue, took a closer look at her, it was indeed a golden pill, why did her cultivation level rise so fast?

"Why is it rising so fast?" Supreme Immortal Venerable asked, there must be monsters when something abnormal happens, no one's cultivation can rise so fast in such a short period of time, I am afraid that her cultivation will reach a certain level in the future.

There is no way to increase the level. Many "geniuses" in the world of immortality have reached the Golden Core Stage at a young age, but after reaching the Golden Core Stage, no matter how much they practice, they cannot be promoted to the cultivation level.

Mu Xue was dumbfounded by Senior Shenlong's question, how could she even sound like her master.

"Lingquan! The Lingquan that Senior Shenlong soaked in is the key, you see." Mu Xue stretched out her thin and jade-white arm covered with water droplets from the Lingquan, and the golden meridians were exposed in the Supreme Immortal.

In the sight of Zun Supreme Immortal Venerable can't believe it, this is a miracle, what is this spiritual spring? He had never heard of it.

"But senior Shenlong should absorb better than me, senior Shenlong, take the liberty to ask, what kind of cultivation is your strength equivalent to an immortal cultivator?"

Mu Xue was really curious, the Supreme Immortal was asked by Mu Xue, and he probed the dragon's body. When he opened his eyes, a look of surprise flashed in his eyes.

"It's equivalent to the strength of the two Dacheng ascension practitioners." Senior Gan Wu's strength is so powerful.

Mu Xue: "!!" What? ! Dacheng cultivation base! ! Or the strength of the two Dacheng cultivation bases! Defying the sky, really defying the sky.

"Then why don't you ascend?" It seems that dragons can ascend, so why don't they ascend? Mu Xue was really curious, feeling that Senior Qian Wu had a lot of secrets in him.

Mu Xue was like a hundred thousand whys, but this why, Supreme Immortal Venerable couldn't answer, and silently responded to Mu Xue's questions.

Seeing Shenlong ignoring himself, Mu Xuenuo said, okay, don't say anything, and don't ask anything.

Lying back in the Lingquan, Mu Xue sighed comfortably, "This Lingchi is very comfortable. When I lie down, my whole body feels soft." But it was comfortable.

Mu Xue in front of her was wearing a white bedclothes and lying in the water. The loose clothes were now tightly clinging to her body. Her black hair was a little draped over her shoulders, a little messy, and her jade-like skin was delicate and transparent. Looking at it, I want to make a mark.

The supreme Immortal Venerable, who was so beautiful and calm as Mount Tai, took a look at this moment, and the shadow of Mu Xue lingered, and the dragon body went to the other side of the Lingchi, not daring to look at Mu Xue again.

Mu Xue closed her eyes and felt sleepy, but the figures of Senior Shenlong and Supreme Immortal Zundi flashed in her mind.

"Senior Shenlong, there is one more thing I am very puzzled about." Mu Xue opened her eyes again and asked Shenlong.

Supreme Immortal Venerable sighed secretly, this disciple has so many questions.

"Ask." Supreme Immortal Venerable also loves Lingquan, and Lingquan washes away the dirt of the meridians in his body, although it is not his dragon body, but his soul is here at this time.

"You are very similar to my master, Supreme Immortal Venerable, with the same tone and voice." Mu Xue approached Supreme Immortal Venerable mysteriously.

Supreme Immortal Venerable was startled, "Naughty!"

Mu Xue was even more stunned, and muttered, "This nonsense is more like that." It was exactly the tone of his master when he reprimanded her.

Supreme Immortal Venerable was afraid of being noticed by Mu Xue, so he could only be silent.

Facing the silence of Supreme Immortal Venerable, Mu Xue didn't realize it was angry, and leaned back to the edge of the Lingchi, and gently stroked the water with her hand, as if it was on Supreme Immortal Venerable's heart.

Supreme Immortal Venerable was stiff and never relaxed at all. If it weren't for the fact that the dragon's body couldn't see that his face was red and his ears were hot, he would have been red from head to toe.

"But my master is the best person in the world. He is handsome and so handsome. In the entire Canglan Continent, apart from my master, no one can match his handsomeness." Mu Xue said sincerely while playing in the water. Raise your own master.

"Master's cultivation is also very powerful. I think he will be the number one person in Canglan Continent in the future. He is very similar to Senior Shenlong, right? Although he is not as powerful as you at present, but in time, he must be similar to you... Awesome!" Mu Xue looked confident, she was a little fairy who had read the original text.

Supreme Immortal Venerable was so soft in his heart that no one had ever affirmed him like this. He knew that many people loved him, but he clearly came for his appearance.

It's just... "What does Niubi mean?" Supreme Immortal Venerable is often puzzled by the words of the new disciple.

Mu Xue scratched her head and laughed dryly, "Niubi means being excellent, powerful, and unmatched."

Supreme Immortal Venerable didn't speak any more, while Mu Xue was bragging about his master's cowhide, so he didn't go back all the way. , I couldn't help yawning when I heard Supreme Immortal Venerable.

Mu Xue didn't know when she fell asleep, but when she woke up, she felt that something was in her arms, pressing her down heavily.

When she opened her eyes, she saw Senior Shenlong in her arms, Mu Xue felt that the reduced Senior Shenlong was cute, delicate and beautiful.

Mu Xue shook her head and touched Shenlong's small horns. Just when she touched the dragon's horns, the dragon's body shook violently, and the dragon's eyes opened instantly.

Embarrassed to meet her gaze, Mu Xue was embarrassed to death, I told you to have too many hands! Did you get caught this time?

"Morning! Senior Shenlong." Mu Xue waved to the Supreme Immortal Venerable in her arms.

Supreme Immortal Venerable was in his sleep, and his body was numb and numb, and he woke up suddenly, only to find that he was in Mu Xue's arms.

Before he could say anything, Supreme Immortal Venerable was dizzy and returned to the Hall of Mortals in a blink of an eye.

Recalling what happened last night and this morning, Supreme Immortal Venerable's face turned red for the first time, and the roots of his ears were so red that he seemed to be bleeding.

Mu Xue was slapped ruthlessly by Qian Wu, and the spiritual spring poured into Mu Xue's mouth, causing Mu Xue to keep coughing.

He finally stopped coughing, and without his golden pupils, Mu Xue could clearly see the indifference in his eyes.

"Who allows you to touch the dragon's horns at will." Although Gan Wu's voice was gentle, it was not warm at all.