People from other sects all had extremely ugly expressions on their faces. They didn't want to leave, or they didn't. If they knew, they wouldn't listen to people from the Kunlun faction. How could they know that the ancient dragon really existed.

"Who knows if it's an impersonation?" One of the men in blue brocade clothes muttered from an unknown sect. As soon as the words fell, he was crushed to the ground by an invisible force. He vomited several mouthfuls of blood abruptly, and his meridians were severely damaged.

The others were startled, this was the Chengyu of Nascent Soul Great Perfection! Why....

Everyone dared not act rashly, Master Changming and Master Tuodu broke out in cold sweat, "I'm really sorry for disturbing Senior Ganwu, and the Five Poison Sect will retire." As soon as the

Five Poison Sect resigned, Other sects and big families have asked to resign.

Dongfang Chen looked at Mu Xue, Mu Xue was his inner demon, and he was determined to turn Mu Xue into his furnace, one thing and two things.

Several people from the sect disappeared in the hall in an instant. The disciples of the Shushan sect breathed a sigh of relief, and Mu Xue also breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, the senior Shenlong came out to save the scene.

Du Jiaping asked Xiang Muxue, "Junior Sister Muxue, is your body alright?"

Mu Xue laughed dryly, "I'm fine." If something happened to her, she was almost taken by a dog.

Supreme Immortal Venerable is very pleased that Mu Xue can stand up when she is in trouble.

"Well done, just do anything, don't put your own safety at risk." Supreme Immortal Venerable reminded Mu Xue gently.

Mu Xue hurriedly nodded her head twice, Supreme Immortal Venerable really looked like Senior Shenlong, with very similar speech and tone.

Elder Shangxian said excitedly to the middle of the hall, "Thanks to Senior Gan Wu for helping us, the Shushan sect is grateful."

"The Shushan sect is grateful!" The disciples of the Shushan sect shouted in unison.

Gan Wu didn't say a word anymore, Mu Xue felt that it was better for him to rest and rest, her head was tense and aching, she didn't know what was going on this time, why was her head so tight all the time.

"Master, this disciple, go back to rest first." Mu Xue was already very tense and uncomfortable, but this time, after the tossing, she was almost unable to hold on.

Supreme Immortal Venerable nodded slightly in agreement, "Have a good rest."

After Mu Xue said goodbye to Du Jiaping and Ren Yingying, she was ready to turn around and return to the Chen Pavilion.

"Hold on." Elder Shangxian stopped Mu Xue.

Mu Xue: "?" Elder Shangxian?

"Dare to ask the elder what's the matter?" Mu Xue was very polite at this time.

Elder Shangxian glanced at Mu Xue's hand subconsciously, "Is the relic you said really gifted to you by the predecessors?"

"Hey, I'll take it out for Elder Shangxian to observe." Mu Xue took out the relic from her mouth without saying a word.

The relic still radiated golden light, and the elder Shangxian looked at it carefully, "This is really the relic?" There is a dragon's breath in it.

"Fake." Mu Xue said calmly.

Elder Shangxian: "..." It's the same as the truth.

With a wave of Mu Xue's hand, the relic lost a thin layer of skin, revealing its original appearance.

"Top-grade spirit stone?!" Everyone exclaimed, how could the top-grade spirit stone emit such a golden light? From the outside, this is the best spirit stone.

"How can it be a top-quality spirit stone?" Elder Shangxian couldn't accept that the golden light in her hand turned out to be a top-quality spirit stone.

"Junior Sister Mu Xue, you are so amazing, you almost made those sects make an oath." Du Jiaping really admired Mu Xue for her ability to speak well, and she really could live and die even if she was dead.

Mu Xue scratched the back of her head in embarrassment. The first time she was worshipped, it was because of her nonsense, and she was a little happy and sad.

"I found it at Kowloon Peak. It looked good, so I took it away." Actually, she didn't know when she was playing and fell into the spiritual spring. It happened to be after Shenlong took a bath. Mu Xue saw Picked it up as soon as it arrived.

Unexpectedly, it came in handy today, and she also wrapped the top-quality spirit stone with some mud from the water of the spirit spring, so as not to be seen, she originally wanted to say that it can be taken orally.

As a result, after wrapping it up, I found that the mud that the Lingquan had reconciled was actually crystal clear. It was wrapped around the top-quality spiritual stone. Even though the top-quality spiritual stone was invisible, it looked very endearing. Let them make an oath.

Everyone present believed it, and Mu Xue gave Du Jiaping the top-quality spirit stone, "If the elders of the immortals are all right, the disciple will go back and rest first." ,

as if .. the body was hollowed out.

Mu Xue, who was allowed, returned to Chen Gui Pavilion, but Chen Yan still ignored Mu Xue.

Mu Xue fell on the bed and slept in the dark. When she woke up, she felt refreshed and felt that her body had changed. Mu Xue subconsciously looked at her cultivation base.

When I saw it, I was so frightened, "Golden Core is complete!!!" Wow! Whoops! Mu Xue was stunned, how could the golden elixir be consummated?

    After Mu Xue was shocked for a while, she couldn't figure it out, forget it, go take a bath in the space first.