Never Changed, Never Will

It's now been a while since the twelve girls arrived at Saeroms's place, and while they're still safe at the house, with no threat of zombies getting in, that doesn't mean that it's still safe outside.

A few days prior to the present time, zombies reached the place they were in, which meant that the situation became worse.

All of them were feeling a mix of sadness, worry, and anger, because of what was happening. But even so, they were also thankful enough that they're still alive despite being in what you can call a life or death situation.

And while some of them were becoming more and more comfortable at the house, they knew they couldn't stay for long. After all, they have pieces of information that can lead them to a cure, which would end this apocalypse.

Qut they can't possibly trust people who were barely doing anything except for saving themselves and not give a fuck to the people who are suffering from what was happening.

So, one day, they decided to plan on what to do, talking about the letter, and the book.

"We can't just stay here and do nothing. I know that it's still dangerous, that almost none of us wanted to risk our lives and do this somehow heroic act. But this... this wouldn't stop if no one else starts a move and end this." Started Haseul.

"I'm not forcing anyone to go with me, you will decide whether you'll join or not. If you don't, then you can stay here. If someone wants to go, then I appreciate it." She added.

They were all hesitating and thinking. Of course, they wanted to help too, but then they also wanted to live.

"... I'll go." Jinsoul said.

"Are you sure?" Haseul asked, wanting to make sure first.

"Yes. I don't think you can do it alone with the situation worse than before."

"I'll also join. And Sooyoung unnie too." Hyeju also said.

Soon after, all of them decided to join, surprisingly.

Haseul didn't bother to ask what changed their minds, but instead started telling them her plan.

— — — — —

After they talked, they all went back to their respective rooms, except for Jinsoul and Jungeun who stayed in the living room.

"Do you need anything?" Jinsoul asked, when she felt the tension surrounding the room.

"Uhm... Not really, I just really wanted to stay here for a while" Jungeun answered.

"Okay." And then, it was awkward again.

They stayed like that for a while. Sure, one of them can just leave but no one did it.

"So. Can I ask you a question?" Jungeun spoke.

"You're already asking, but go ahead."

"I'll be straightforward. I've heard a lot of things about you, and one of those things I heard was that you're kind of... always alone? But then, I noticed that you seem to know some of the people here besides Chaewon, mostly the bitch and the president. You even seem to know my bestfriend."

"And by bitch, you meant Sooyoung, correct?"

"Yes."

"Well, they are pretty popular. Of course I would know a thing or two about them" Jinsoul said. Of course, she won't want to say they were friends before, afraid that she'll be criticized by Sooyoung and maybe even Haseul and Vivi.

"And before you ask me how I knew about you saying Sooyoung is a bitch... I knew about her past relationship with your best friend. And I would like to say that maybe you should also ask her side before calling her a bitch first." Jinsoul added, standing right after, ready to leave.

Jungeun saw how Jinsoul didn't like how she called Sooyoung like that, which proves her thoughts right.

"And by the way, Jungeun. I hope we get closer. You seem nice, except for the fact that you call someone who you don't even know that much a bitch. I hope you work on that." Was what Jinsoul said before she left.

Well at least, Jinsoul wasn't very mad at her. And maybe, Jungeun should change her attitude. After all, they're in the middle of chaos. Being a bitch herself won't do anything, would it?

Though, without Jungeun knowing, Haseul actually overheard the two talking. She smiled, thinking of what Jinsoul said.

"So she still cares. Jinsoul never changed, she still is the overprotective girl, isn't she?"

----------

So... sorry for being ia, I was busy since school already started. I tried my best to make this chap, which is unfortunately very short, much to my dismay. 

But I promise that I'll still finish this whatever happens, I'll try to clear all my tasks so I can ud 

That being said, I hope you like this short and rushed chap. See you in the next ud <33