Attack

-Time Skip: 1 week-

Haseul's POV

I think it has already been a week since the twelve of us were stuck in the house, but everyone seemed so comfortable.

Maybe it's because we still have lots of supplies and necessities that we don't have any problems right now, but it just feels too good to be true.

Though, in that one week, nothing much changed. 

Heejin and Hyunjin are still bickering, Sooyoung and Jiwoo are still avoiding each other, Jungeun and Jinsoul continues to be awkward, Yeojin and Yerim are still energetic, while Me and Vivi, Hyeju and Chaewon are still girlfriends, thankfully.

But even so, we are still safe and alive. I heard the situation is getting more bad, that many people are barely surviving, whether they be kids, adults, or the elderly. The government said they're currently making a solution for all of this, but what they were doing for the past few days is definitely not that.

All they did was send a few soldiers and police, which obviously didn't work for everyone because the said people just got bitten too.

Anyways, it's still early in the morning, so I still have to get breakfast downstairs.

When I was about to open the door, I kept hearing footsteps. I thought I was just hearing things, so I opened the door but then,

Right in front of me are multiple zombies walking around the hallways. 

I never shut the door down that fast when I saw those creatures.

Along that was me shaking the eleven other people with me in the room to wake up. I wanted to shout so bad but thought that it might make more noise, attracting more zombies.

"What the fuck I'm still sleeping Haseul please stop that-" Sooyoung was telling me, but I immediately cutted her off.

"Then go sleep if you want the zombies right outside the door to barge in and turn you."

"...What?"

"Bitch, those zombies just magically appeared outside. The main door is wide open. Who let them in???"

After I said that, more of them got confused, while Hyeju just suddenly opened the door slightly then closed it after a second.

"Yeah, she's right"

Some of them panicked, some of them are getting ready for the escape plan, while someone, specifically Sooyoung, is still not understanding the fact that we have to escape, because it's getting dangerous.

"Just who the fuck let those zombies inside, they ruined my sleep" and then laid down again.

"Oh... the journal said this, 'The most dangerous type of them all, the smart ones. They're a failed experiment due to the fact that they're harmful for the people, but they are smart enough that they  can do things their brains still remember. An example is opening (unlocked) doors, sitting down, or just anything. They are also hard to catch or kill and may fight back, making them extremely dangerous.' I think this type of zombie got to open the door outside, did we not lock it?" Jiwoo told everyone. Everyone just stayed silent.

"I see. We forgot to lock the door outside."

With a smart zombie on the loose, this house got dangerous. I knew this was too good to be true.

"Guys, don't panic. We already had escape plans by going down the window into the car, we'll do great. I just need everyone's cooperation- Sooyoung if you don't move your ass over there we're making you a bait." I said, followed by the others nodding and Sooyoung getting up immediately.

Me, Vivi, Heejin, and Jungeun got our own bags containing the supplies we need, Jinsoul, Yeojin, Jiwoo, and Chaewon explained the plan again to be sure, while the remaining four already readied themselves for combat.

The first ones to go down was the Combat group, followed by the Strategy group, and then us, the Supplies group goes last. One from the Combat fights on front, on the back, left, and right, to ensure that the other groups won't be touched by the zombies.

Hyunjin, using her knife, was able to kill a few zombies, Sooyoung amazingly also killed a few knowing that she doesn't have any weapons, while Hyeju and Yerim did a great job killing most of the zombies at the front and back.

Hyeju who was the one at the front and holding the key immediately opened the car doors and made everyone go inside, her sitting at the drivers seat, and Yeojin sat beside her because she have to tell Hyeju where to go.

We went out the house, and started driving onto anywhere where it's somehow safe.

"Why don't I get to sit besides Hyeju"

"Chae, you are still on the same car with her she's not going anywhere"

"But-"

"Just go rest your body and your brain kid, when you wake up Hyeju will still be there, right, Hyeju?"

"Hmm."

"See? So go rest now, Chaewon. We still have a long way to go."

----------

This is just a very very short ud lmao, but the next chapter will definitely be longer because...

spoiler: next chapter is them driving onto somewhere, unfolding more things about the journal, the writer, and more moments from the characters!! There will be new characters only for the next arc too :))

and if you ask me how many arcs will be there, i actually still don't know but every arc will last five chapters, we still got a long way to go so this story will definitely reach about 20+ chapters.

that's all, i guess. i hope you like this chapter too <33