•HYEJU, CHAEWON & YEOJIN•

Meanwhile... outside the school grounds...

The whole city is currently in shambles. Cars in fire, actual dead people scattered around, the undead lurking around in the streets. People screaming, and people trying to live.

Some are lucky enough that they were still able to survive, while the others... they were already one of those scary creatures.

And part of those lucky people are Hyeju, Chaewon, and Yeojin.

Right now, the three are in Yeojin and Haseul's house.

Yes, Hyejoo and Chaewon have their own place, they live in an apartment not far from their parents' houses. Since they're dating and are already adults, they both decided to live together. Their parents also agreed, so, the couple have no problems with that anymore.

Although they would always go to their friends' house, because they said that the house is much more larger than their apartment and they can play all those video games comfortably. Yeojin isn't complaining either, since she also want to spend more time with her friends.

Again, yes, the three were supposed to be studying in school at this very moment. But all of them dropped out. They have reasons though.

Chaewon dropped out because she said that she would be too stressed if she goes to school, so she just studied at home.

Hyeju dropped out because she said she would be too lonely if she goes to school without Chaewon. Even if her other friend and sister is there.

While Yeojin dropped out because of a similar reason with Chaewon. She said she's too lazy to go to school.

But no worries, the three are very smart and excels all subjects when they were still studying in school, and even right now, so it won't be surprising if they all get to survive this apocalypse.

Although you might be asking now about what happened earlier with the three of them. So let's go back to what happened an hour ago, shall we?

1 hour ago...

The couple are currently outside Yeojin's house, holding chips, drinks, and some video games. 

"JO YEOJIN WE'RE HERE, OPEN THE  DOOR!" The girl with a very scary aura shouted.

"WAIT A MINUTE!"

A few seconds after, the door opened, revealing a cute small girl. If you see her for the first time, you might think that she's just an elementary student.

Yeojin quickly pulled the two of them inside the house, locked the gates, and  went to her bedroom.

They usually spend time together in Yeojin's bedroom, and only goes outside if they need to get some more foods in the kitchen or if Haseul ordered the three to go outside.

"What games did you two bring?" Yeojin asked the couple.

"The usual. I want to beat my record." Hyejoo answered. Chaewon is already playing her nintendo switch that she brought, and the other two won't bother to disturb her.

The three just played, and played, and played. Until they felt tired because of too much playing, they stopped for a while to eat the chips they bought.

While they were eating, Chaewon was scrolling on Twitter, when she suddenly saw  some tweets from the accounts she follows, saying that a zombie apocalypse is happening and stay at their houses to be safe. She thought it was nothing, but when she checked the  twitter trends, her eyes widened.

"What the fuck"  She said, catching the attention of the other two she's with.

"Why?" Hyejoo asked her girlfriend.