And The Nine Are Saved

Third person's POV

After a few minutes of driving, Hyeju and Chaewon finally reached the school.

But they can't seem to enter that easily. Not when dozens of zombies are right outside the building.

"So... How are we supposed to go inside...?" Chaewon asks her girlfriend.

"WE are not going inside. I don't want you to be in trouble. Instead, I'll be the only one to go to them."

"What do you mean...?"

"Chae, there's lots of those creatures inside... And I don't want you to get hurt, besides you need to watch over the van"

"...fine. but are you sure you're gonna be okay? Do you have something with you to protect yourself? Do you—" Before Chaewon gets to ask more, Hyejoo cutted her off.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be okay. I'm a very strong wolf you know" Hyeju said, which made her girlfriend chuckle.

Then they went silent.

But after a few minutes, Hyeju spoke again, saying she needs to go.

"Hey chae... I'll be going now... But please, be safe too okay?"

"Of course I'll be safe. YOU should be the one who should stay safe" Chaewon said, and Hyeju just laughed at her.

"I'll be safe, I promise." Hyeju told her then kissed her girlfriends' forehead, before slowly going out of the van.

---------------

After Hyeju left the van, she saw lots of those creatures, which they called 'zombies' or 'the undead'.

But good thing they haven't noticed her yet, or else she's gonna be real dead.

When she looked at the school gates again, she doesn't see that much of them anymore. It's either they went outside, or they went on the more inside part of the building.

She just hopes it's the first one.

So slowly, she went inside the school, hitting those zombies in the head. She knows that there's a cure but right now she has no choice. If she don't hit those heads of theirs, there's a possibility that she'll turn into one of them in a few minutes.

Once she doesn't see any of them, she looked for a hiding spot and then spoke quietly.

"Ya Yeojin where's the building that they're in? Is it the one on the left side, the one on the right side, or is it the one in the middle?"

"... it's the one in the left side, go to the fourth floor, then save them. Although I'm sure they locked those 'cell doors', so you should have those hairpins or whatever to open the locks."

"Okay" then, Hyejoo eyed the building on the left side, and she could see the fourth floor clearly

She can see those so called 'cell doors', like Yeojin calls it, and she can see that the door on the right part of the building is blocked by chairs and other things, while the one on the left part isn't.

And since Hyejoo is a smart person, she knows that she should go upstairs in the left part of the building.

'If the door on the right side is blocked,I think it's possible that those creatures chased them while they're going up, and twent upstairs using the stairs in the right side of the building. So that means that zombies are mostly in there, and the left side of the building only has a few.' She thought in her mind.

So, she cautiously went to the building Yeojin told her to go.

She's lucky that no zombie noticed her... Again.