New Home

Hyeju has been driving for the past few hours, and it's already past 2 in the afternoon. Everyone was feeling tired, the van is slowly running out of gas, and their destination is still an hour away according to Yeojin.

"Yeojin, are there any gas stations that's near? We're running out of gas." Hyeju asked Yeojin, in which Yeojin immediately answered.

"There's one, just go straight ahead."

With that, Hyeju just continued driving until they reached the said gas station.

"Hurry up, zombies might appear again" Sooyoung said.

"Actually, we might encounter just a few- which is kinda a good thing. But still, stay prepared."

Meanwhile, the others who was still inside the van were either quiet, sleeping, reading, and bickering.

"Why are you so annoying"

"The fuck? I didn't even do anything"

"Your face is annoying"

"BITCH??!" Hyunjin screamed, making the others look at them.

"Can you two stop bickering for a second, I'm fucking sleeping." It was Chaewon.

"These two again... I bet they'll be gfs" Yerim then said.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?"

"Nothing"

After that, Sooyoung and Hyeju went back inside, and started driving again.

The trip was filled with continuous bickering (made by of course, Hyunjin and Heejin), and laughters from the others.

A few minutes later, Yeojin told Hyeju to stop the van as they finally reached their destination, a gate appearing in front of them.

"We're here" Yeojin said, the said gates opening after.

Hyeju drove the van inside, and reached a mansion more bigger than Haseul's. 

They went outside the van soon after, with nine girls approaching them.

"Yeojin! You guys finally arrived, thank god!" 

"Sorry Saerom unnie, you know how our place is so far from yours" Yeojin said to Saerom.

"It's alright kid, at least you'll all be safe here for the meantime, with us."

The other girls with Saerom also greeted them, introducing themselves one by one. 

"Before anyone asks, Saerom is me and Haseul unnie's cousin, and this mansion owned by her parents will serve as our new home for the meantime."

"And why we went here, is because their place is highly secured, has way more supplies than us, and the zombies haven't reached this part yet. And even if they do, the chances of them getting inside is zero." 

Everyone nodded, thanking Yeojin for getting them here and Saerom for letting them stay.

"No worries, we'll have everything you need here. Clothes, food, rooms to sleep in, and more! You can stay here as long as you like." Saerom told them.

Once they got inside, everyone was awed at how big the place was. 

"We just finished cooking dinner too, join us please!" Another girl, Hayoung, also said.

They all ate together, the twelve girls finally eating actual dinner food after a few days of just eating whatever they can cook back then.

And for once, their worries seemed to lessen, knowing that they're safe again for now.

After they finished eating, Jiwon, another friend of Saerom's told the twelve to follow her, to show them their rooms.

"So, Saerom told me that you'll use two rooms, with three beds in each room. You can put your stuffs in the storage room just next to those rooms, and that you'll be split into two groups."

"You'll be sharing with another person in one bed, and you'll just choose whoever will be your partner." Jiwon explained, and then left right after to give the twelve girls privacy and because she might come off as awkward if she continues to speak.

"Now who will partner up with who?" Haseul asked.

"I'm definitely partnering with Hyeju." Chaewon said.

"So is me and Haseul" Vivi spoke next.

In the end, the bed partners were Vivi and Haseul, Chaewon and Hyeju, and Yerim and Yeojin for bedroom one, with Jinsoul and Jungeun, Hyunjin and Sooyoung, and Heejin and Jiwoo for bedroom two.

'Oh c'mon why am I staying on the same room with that bread-obsessed human' - Heejin

'That Jeon Heejin really won't let me be alone goddamnit' - Hyunjin

"Hyun, I know you're already cursing in your head because Jeon Heejin is on the same room so I'm already telling you to just keep your thoughts inside that head because I DON'T want to hear any more of your bickering." Sooyoung whispered to Hyunjin, with Hyunjin giving her a glare as a response.

And finally, they went inside their respective rooms and took care of their own things, and once they washed up and changed clothes they all went down again to talk with the other nine girls with them.

"So, is the situation out there so bad? How did we even end up like this..." Saerom said, sighing after.

"Oh believe me, you would not dare step out the house once you see the situation in there, it's too frightening." Haseul replied.

"But you're all amazing for staying alive with that shitty situation, if we were you guys we'll be dead a minute after we go outside."

"I think it's each one's skills and talents that we managed to survive, like we got fighters, technology experts, and we even got someone who has information about the zombies!"

"Hold on- information about zombies? How did you get hold of that?" Hayoung asked.

"Jiwoo here coincidentally was reading this book- or journal rather, about zombies in the library before the zombies attacked our school, and the descriptions said in the journal fits well in how the zombies act, based on what we see." 

"Can I take a look at the book? If it's alright." Hayoung asked again, and Jiwoo gave her the book.

"I saw this before, but it looks like you've got the original copy, handwritten and all."

"Handwritten???"

"It might not be that obvious, because the handwriting is very neat just like that of printed ones. And this book might have more information that the published ones doesn't have, so keep it safe. You can't lose that."

"Second, all of you should at least look at the books' contents, not just Jiwoo. If ever you leave this place and get separated you need to have more knowledge at the creatures, especially if Jiwoo isn't with you."

"Damn, Hayoung unnie is kinda lecturing us. I guess that book is important." Yeojin said.

"Of course it is. So you can't lose it if you don't want to die." 

----------

"Why won't you tell them?"

"I just can't, I'll either worry them, or make me do more horrifying things. I'm tired of it"

"Fine, I know you're a smart kid, and eventually you'll lead them there. I know because I still got to know you back then in the lab."

"You're our successful experiment after all"

----------

Okay first of all, to those who doesn't know the new characters, they're fromis_9! 

Next, I don't think I got to write that much help,,, so I wrote something at the end :DD

And lastly, updates might be every week (unless I suddenly get busy)

That's all, see you next ud <33