•JUNGEUN & JIWOO•

Two girls were currently in the school's library, reading silently. One is reading a book about Owls, and the other is reading a book about zombies.

It's quite surprising to see the two of them in the library though, as both of them are known to be very busy all the time.

The one who's reading the book about Owls and has broad shoulders, is Kim Jungeun, a swimming athlete. She's always in her training, and is rarely seen in her classroom. If you see her, then you're very lucky.

The other one, on the other hand, the cute girl who's reading the book about zombies, is Kim Jiwoo. She's a taekwondo player, and has a black belt, so even if she's cute and looks like she can't even hurt a fly, you're wrong. She can literally beat you up to death. Unlike Jungeun, Jiwoo still goes to some of her classes and is always seen, but she's also busy with her training and doesn't have the time to go anywhere else.

No, they're not related to each other just because both of them are Kims. They were friends since 5, and until now, their friendship stays strong.

Back to the story, they don't actually have anything to do today, luckily. Their coaches decided to let them rest for the day so both of them spent hours roaming around the school, and their last stop is the library.

Jiwoo, who was said to be reading the book about zombies, was so amazed at the book she's reading. She's a big fan of supernatural stuffs, and almost know everything about them, including zombies. But in the book she's reading, she saw facts that she have never heard of before.

While Jungeun... She felt something. Like, she felt that something bad is gonna happen. And her feelings, are always right.

And coincidentally, they then heard the principal's voice through the speakers, and said the same thing (Like the one Jinsoul and Yerim heard).

After the principal spoke, murmurs can be heard. The librarian didn't bother to shut them up, because, what's the point of shutting them up?

Yes, the others are talking to friends, asking if they'll die or not, but these two friends, were just silent. They never bothered to speak. Well, not until Jiwoo told Jungeun to fix their things.

"Jungeun fix your things, hurry!"

"What?!"

"We're gonna get out of here, dumbass. The library is just a few steps away once you enter the school, so most probably, in a few seconds someone's gonna enter in here"

"BUT THE DOORS ARE LOCKED" Jungeun whisper - shouted.

"Jungeun... The doors are locked, yes. But didn't you think that once those creatures bangs their hands on the door, stupid people will still open it, and of course, you know what'll happen." Jiwoo explained, and Jungeun seems like she understands.

"... Fine. But I swear to god Kim Jiwoo if we get bitten by those zombies-"

"Don't worry, we won't."

And so, the two best friends just continued to fix their things, with Jungeun getting some other books to throw as a distraction once they get out, and Jiwoo holding the book she's reading in her hand. She thinks it's gonna be helpful later.

So once everything is set, they stood up and opened the doors. Jiwoo went outside first, and Jungeun followed. Both of them then hid on the space between the library and a classroom.

By the time they hid, was when they heard the library door open, and shouts were heard. Zombies finally got in the library, and starts to bite the students, one by one. While them, they took this as a chance to run, as the zombies were too distracted with the shouts students made.

They ran, and ran, and ran. Both of them kept running until they reached some place, where some zombies were lurking around. 

Jiwoo told Jungeun to stay quiet, and started to walk quietly. But, a zombie saw them, and was about to charge to them. Because of that, Jungeun screamed.

And because of Jungeun's scream, more zombies charged into them. So they have no choice but to run again.

"KIM JUNGEUN YOU STUPID HUMAN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SCREAM?!"

"I'M SORRY OKAY, I WAS SO SCARED" Jungeun answered, and Jiwoo just sighed. She hopes that someone alive heard Jungeun's scream and helps them, or else both will be turned into zombies.

----------

"AHHHHHHH!"

Yerim and Jinsoul heard the shout from just below them. They're currently in the third floor and was about to go to the office, which was in the fourth floor.

"Did you hear that unnie? There's still alive people in here!"

"Yeah, I did hear that. The scream was too... Loud"

"Do you think we can help them unnie? They look like they're still alive" Yerim said, she heard someone shout again, but not that loud. They're getting farther.

"Well, yeah, maybe we can, but I'm sure we need to fight off dozens of zombies though. Are you okay with that?"

"Yes unnie!"

"Then let's go now, lets save Ms. Pterodactyl and her friend"

And with that, they started running to the other side of the building, faster than ever. They went downstairs, and saw two girls about to go upstairs, with a bunch of zombies following them.

"Yerim... Go upstairs again, quick!" Jinsoul told the younger who was a few steps above her. Yerim just followed her unnies' order.

"The two of you, get up here, fast!" Jinsoul also told the two students who's currently running for their lives.

Once they reached the third floor, the four of them ran toward the other side of the building... Again. Jinsoul and Yerim readied theirselves to fight those creatures, while Jungeun and Jiwoo just stands there, Jiwoo being amazed at the both of them, because they saved their lives. And Jungeun... She's looking at the blonde haired girl like she found her true love.

But those were cut off by Jinsoul.

"Which one of you can replace Yerim's position here? We can't fight all of them, they're too many."

"Jiwoo you do it, you can fight." Jungeun told Jiwoo, and Jiwoo just nodded.

"Fine, I'll do it." And so, Yerim hurriedly passed the baseball bat they found earlier to Jiwoo.

"Yerim, go upstairs with Ms. Pterodactyl, we'll follow after." Jinsoul told Yerim.

While Jungeun, she was about to ask the blonde why she called her 'Ms. Pterodactyl' but she thought that there's no point in asking.

So she just followed the purple haired girl which is running up the stairs while dialling Haseul's number.

'We're gonna be safe, finally.' Yerim thought.

----------

Please do leave some votes and comments in here, I'll appreciate it if you do!

-Ocean