Finally Complete

Third Person's POV

Hyeju expected earlier that the ride would somehow be silent.

But as time passes by, she can feel the noise in the car getting louder and louder, because of different reasons.

The reasons... Well, let's just say that Heejin and Hyunjin are bickering again. Then add Sooyoung, Haseul, Yerim, and Vivi talking with each other so loud. There's also Jiwoo and Jungeun having some singing session but Hyejoo just let them be. It's not like those creatures would hear them.

While Jinsoul, she's looking at the other blonde, the one besides Hyejoo.

And of course, Hyejoo noticed that.

So, she asked Chaewon,

"Hey Chae, do you know that blonde girl? She keeps looking at you."

Chaewon was confused. 'There's another blonde in this car?' She thought.

Maybe she didn't notice.

And so, she looked at the mirror, and was surprised when she sees someone she obviously know.

Sitting literally almost behind her, is her Jinsoul unnie, her very smart cousin.

---------------

Meanwhile, Yeojin is on her room, laying down on her soft bed, feeling so bored.

It's already been 1 and a half hour since Hyeju and Chaewon left, and you can tell that she's lying if she says that she isn't worried for the two, even though Hyejoo told her that they're completely fine.

She was even planning to follow them earlier, but she wouldn't risk herself possibly getting bitten. She still wants to live.

Fortunately though, after ten minutes, she heard someone shouting 'YEOJIN!' outside her door, followed by continuous knocking.

As she doesn't want to let them wait more, she stood up, and opened the door.

There she saw her friends, Hyejoo and Chaewon, with Haseul, Sooyoung, Vivi, and Yerim.

Although Yeojin saw five more girls with them right after.

Of course being the nice girl she is, she immediately let the other girls go inside her room.

Thank god her room is big enough for all of them to fit inside.

After that, she nicely told the girls to just sit wherever they want, while she gets some foods from her mini fridge.

Once she was able to give each one of them foods (because she's sure all of them are hungry / still hungry), she also sat down and spoke.

"SO, LET'S DO SOME INTRODUCTION SHALL WE? I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW SOME OF YOU SO MAYBE IT'S BETTER IF WE DO IT? HEHE" Yeojin said with her loud voice, with some of them actually finding it cute.

"Sure, I'll start first. I'm Wong Kahei, but you can call me Vivi. Although all of you surely know it already..."

"Okay, I'm next! I'm Jo Haseul, Yeojin's sister and Vivi's girlfriend!"

"I guess I'll go next. I'm Ha Sooyoung. For those who doesn't know yet, I'm Hyeju's sister."

"Kim Hyunjin."

"OKAY, I'M NEXT. MY NAME'S JO YEOJIN, HASEUL'S LITTLE SIS! NICE TO MEET Y'ALL!"

"Jeon Heejin here."

"I'm Kim Jiwoo! But you can call me Chuu! Nice to meet chuu!"

"Kim Jungeun here"

"I'm Choi Yerim! :D"

"Hello, I'm Jung Jinsoul. Nice to meet you all."

"I'm Son Hyeju, and the other blonde that's playing games right now is my girlfriend, Park Chaewon." Hyejoo ended.

Right after she heard Hyejoo said that, Jinsoul widened her eyes and shouted,

"YOU'RE CHAEWON'S GIRLFRIEND?!"

Of course, all of them got taken aback with that shout. It's not because they were worried that the zombies would hear them, it was actually because no one has ever heard Jinsoul shout before. So it really surprised them.

"Yes...? Is there something wrong with that?"

"No, nothing's wrong." Jinsoul said.

But after that, she stood up from her seat and went towards Chaewon... Who's still playing her games.

She then whispered to Chaewon,

"I didn't know your girlfriend is very pretty, Chaewon." She said, while smirking.

The others was once again, taken aback with the sudden change of Jinsoul's attitude. It's like their calm, sane classmate changed into a mischievous one.

But back to the two blondes, Chaewon got surprised, because of two reasons. One is because of Jinsoul suddenly whispering to her, then the second is because of what she said.

"What—"

"I said, you didn't tell me your girlfriend is very pretty."

Chaewon blushed.

"Of course she's pretty! I have good taste you know!"

"Yeah, I can tell."

"What do you mean—"

"You told me that your girlfriend is a popular one, but I never thought that your girlfriend would be Son Hyeju, Chaewon" She said, then smirked again.

While Chaewon, she widened her eyes.

"How did you know...?"

"... your girlfriend literally told us a few minutes ago?"

"Oh."

"But anyways, before y'all gets more confused, Chaewon and I are cousins."

And for the third time, the others are taken aback. They literally didn't expect that.

'So intelligence are really in their blood huh?' Haseul said to herself.

After a few more minutes of chit chatting with each other, Haseul told them that they should rest, because they have to plan some things by tomorrow.

"Sorry for disturbing y'all with your talks, but all of you should get some rest. But you should all change your clothes first and wash up, don't worry, there are lots of bathrooms here, so you don't have to wait for your turn that long."

Fortunately, all of them obliged and started going to the bathrooms. They were given clothes first though, don't worry.

Once all of them finished washing up, Haseul paired each of them into two, to know which person would be sleeping next to each other.

Haseul and Vivi, and Yeojin and Yerim would be sleeping in the bed, while Hyeju and Chaewon would be sleeping in the sofa. While Sooyoung, Hyunjin, Jinsoul, Heejin, Jungeun and Jiwoo would be sleeping in the floor.

---------------