Chapter 16

Vince's POV

"Ang tagal na natin naging kaibigan ngayon ko lang nalaman na tumutugtog ka pala. Nakakatampo naman."

Iyan agad ang bumungad sa akin pagkalapit sa table namin. "It's not that important, besides it's not like i have plans to go pro. I just do it as a hobby." yan na lang ang sinabi ko rito.

"Um sorry kung napilitan ka. Wag kang mag-alala di na to mangyayari ulit." sabi ni chris.

"Don't worry about it. It's nothing really, besides at least i was able to play again. I don't have a piano at home so It's kind of fun for me."

It's true, piano's are expensive so i don't want to spend too much money on it.

We just changed the topic and talk about our days. As usual Neil nags about every little thing, especially about some mysterious guy that annoys him at work to no end. He's words not mine.

As we all talk i feel a little uncomfortable because of the stares some people gave me. And one particular guy sitting with the VIP's keeps looking at our table and smiling, which really weirded me out but i pay him no mind and just continued eating.

It's almost midnight and we finally plan to head home.

Neil was the first to leave since he has work early tomorrow. I called an uber to pick-up Chris and Jacob, he insisted to pay for a taxi instead but I'm not taking any chances. It's midnight and i don't know what might happen to them out there. After i while he gave up and hugged me then said thank, i gave jacob a kiss in the cheek before they went inside then said goodbye to them after they entered.

I was calling another uber when i felt a tap on my shoulder, and saw a smiling at me. I remembered him as the guy in the VIP table. "Hello, my name is Jaime Salazar and i came to say thank you i enjoyed your music today." he said happily and reached a hand for me to shake which i did.

Di lang pala ito nag-iisa may kasabay rin syang apat na tao kasama yung lalaking tumititig sa table namin kanina.

"Oh its nice to meet you sir and i hope i didn't disappoint, it's been long since i played but i did my best. If i may ask we're you the one who requested Mozart's piece." i asked.

"Yes i did and you played it marvelously. You are quite the talented young man, it's a shame this is the first and last time i can hear you play." i just gave him a weak smile.

I looked at the people at the back,  he must have noticed where i was looking and smiled "Oh how rude of me i forgot to introduce you, i would like you to meet my acquaintances. This is Roberts at my right, next to him is Adler, and at my left is Huxley then next to him is Alexander."

As he introduced me to them i shaked each of their hands, all while complimenting me.

As soon as i reached the last guys hand i was surprised that instead of shaking it he lifted my hands near his lips and kisses the back of it. "Hello I'm Nexus Alexander it's nice yo meet you." he said with a smile on his face.

Hindi lang ako ang nagulat pati rin ang mga kasama nito. I just pulled my hand away. Oh, nice to meet you too....i guess." i said nonchalantly.

"Ehem...ah...haha please excuse his attitude towards you. He's young so he's a bit of a joker ha ha ha." Mr. Salazar said awkwardly.

"Oh...um...I'm Vince, Vince Madrigal, it's nice to meet you all."

"Ehem...it's getting late, do you have a ride home Mr. Madrigal?" the guy named Huxley asked.