22

His chest is perfect. I trace my fingers over his soft skin. He is on top of me staring into my eyes.
Eye contacts are always so intimate when done with the right person.

He circles my waist kissing down on my neck. I close my eyes when he starts grinding over my heat.

I hold his shoulders tightly throwing my head back. He rolls his hips faster. This is some next level pleasure. I want him to do more.

He kisses my neck. My hands reach down to rest over the hem of his boxers.....

"Fuck... Jungkook"

I rise up on my bed panting heavily. Sweat beads roll down my forehead. I run a hand over my face only to find them as hot as fire.

Tell me I just didn't have a wet dream about Jeon Jungkook.

Oh, well. I did.

I lean back to the head board closimg my eyes.

Jungkook was so hot in my dreams. Christ. He is driving me insane. I touch my lips feeling his kiss. I can't wait for the evening.

I glance at the clock. It's time I start getting ready for school. I get up and make my bed before going into the bathroom.

When I am fully dressed and ready for college, I walk downstairs ready to walk right through the entrance door without ruining my mood.

But a hand wraps around my wrist as soon as I am on the last stair.

"Y/n, I made all your favorite dishes."

Jamie smiles brightly at me. Might be talking about the five year old y/n because I don't think so I have a favorite dish now. The food Jungkook cooks is an exception.

"No. I am—" But she is already dragging me to the dining area.

My brot—Mark is sitting there eating his food. My father is on call with someone. Looks stressed. But C'mon, when does he ever have a positive expression on his face. Not like I give a fuck. I sit on the opposite corner, too far from the two of them. Perks of having a fancy huge dining table.

But they both don't even realize I am there. Jamie serves the food.

"Look, I will do everything I can. We will find Vincent." My heart drops to the pit of my stomach and my hunger dies just at the mention of the name.

I pick up my spoon but I am not eating. I am too focused on the conversation going.

"Mark. Do you have any news about Vincent?" My father asks him keeping his phone away. I don't look up at all. I am playing with my food.

"Yes. I came to know that he was at some frat house this weekend. That was the last place he was seen at."

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that Vincent was missing. It was like he disappeared into the thin air.

A huge part of me was happy... No. Delighted.

But a small part of me... Okay, I won't pretend to be a good human being.

Honestly, all parts within me were so happy and relieved that it seemed almost illegal to be so happy at a negative news.

I couldn't care less though. I was just curious to know what happened to Vincent.

"That's it?" My father's voice rises as he gives this little disappointment head shake. "Find everyone who was in that stupid party. And talk to all of them. Do whatever. Just find Vincent. Mr. Alonso has asked for our help.  This is our chance."