She smiled and nodded before going through your large silver fridge and pulling out a large snickers bar. "Ayt, I'm down for that, can we do it now? Or should we wait until tomorrow?"

"We can start, but I am quite tired so we might not finish it until tomorrow." You told her, picking up your bag of leftover grapes and taking them back into the living room.

It was one of the first things you decorated once you became the owner of the house. Just like your old house, it consisted of dark wooden flooring with a large grey carpet to fit with the white and brick walls.

The space was huge enough to install a dining table in the corner which consisted of the colours white and black, Malika had the idea of putting a small chess table beside the large shelves of collected books. You didn't play chess as much anymore but it did look nice for decoration.

Shota brought you a range of paintings that you had hung up around the house with a large, black piano as a house warming gift which was so smooth you could perfectly see your reflection every time you passed it.

It was a work in progress but the estimated time for completion was about four more months.

You caught yourself staring at the folded white envelope on your clear coffee table that you had been given earlier. Everything about it was so tempting.

You hated Shigaraki for everything he'd done to you, but you needed to hear what he had to say. Part of you wanted to see him again, to show him everything you had built and to show him that he didn't succeed in breaking you.

Or maybe that was just an excuse you came up with...maybe you did miss him...

"Okay I've actually had enough. What the fuck is in that envelope y/n?" Malika barked in annoyance, it was the fifth time she had asked you in the last three hours of you both being at home. She was beginning to lose per patience.

"If I tell you. Promise not to get all mad and shit."

She nodded her head and shrugged. "Meh, Of course, it can't be that bad."

"It's a letter from Tomura."

She paused for a moment in both revelation and disgust, her right eye twitching before she swiftly lunged towards the letter. "Nah. Fuck that stupid ass nigga and his letters, coming like he's fucking Tupac Shakur."

"Malika what the fuck are you doing? Give my shit back." You chased after her as she made her way to the live fire place. "What does it look like y/n. I'm throwing this niggas poetry in the fucking fireplace."

"No, you're not doing that."

You took her hand and snatched the letter from her before she could throw it in the fire. She sucked her teeth and went to sit back on the sofa. "I thought we were leaving that nigga in the past."

"Well I'm trying to. But I dunno, part of my just wants to hear what he has to say." You rubbed your head and sat beside Malika with the envelope in your hand. She attempted to once again reach for it before you slapped her hand hard, resulting in a whimper.

"You still love that nigga don't you?"

The question you were constantly asked by your sister and your friends. Of course you did, love for someone doesn't just disappear. Every once in a whole you'd find yourself thinking about Tomura, even if it was for a brief moment in time.