Chapter 6

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 6
𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝐬𝐭

𝟐:𝟒𝟐𝐩𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Just park here, the ticket guy barely comes around this part." Toga pointed at a empty space as removed her seatbelt and opened the car door, stepping out of it to walk to her front gate.

You nodded and proceeded to drive to the spot, letting out another sigh and slightly slamming your head into the back of the seat. You were still a little bit tired due to you all coming back late yesterday and being woken up by Himiko and Mina's careless behaviour.

"Yo, you coming?" Toga shouts from the other side of the road waving her hand out to signal to you. "Yeah I'm just getting out of the ca-" you were interrupted by the sound of your phone ringing. You grabbed it from the back seat and looked to see who it was.

Incoming call: 𝗞𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗼🙃

Accept Decline

"For fuck sake" you muttered under your breath before putting the phone to your ear.

"Yes?"

You hear a little chuckle on the other side of the phone."Talk about a greeting" Kiego spoke "Anyway you okay?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well you didn't answer any of my messages."

'Yeah because you piss me off' you then thought to yourself before responding to the young Male. "I'm just not in the mood to speak to anyone, it's too early"

"It's 2:47, not that early babes."

"Don't call me babes."

"Or what?"

You could picture him saying that, with his cocky smirk showing his gold tooth. It made you remember what made you attracted to Hawks in the first place.

But then things started to get complicated. And you've tried to cut it off multiple times but he just won't leave you alone. Guys am I right?

"What do you want?" You asked Hawks, holding the phone between your ear and shoulder and gathering your things before walking towards Toga's front door.