Chapter 34

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 34
𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐𝐧𝐝

𝟕:𝟑𝟕𝐚𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N: We're kicking my return off with a sad chapter. It's good to be back guys 🙂

You sat in your car outside the hospital waiting for Malika to see Tomura before you drove back to your house. With Ease by FLOHIO Ft Kasien, played quietly through the speakers as you began to shut your eyes.

It was nearly 6 in the morning, you were exhausted after everything that happened tonight, to the inconvenience with Touya, to the right with Bianca, you just wanted to get home and rest.

You opened your eyes when Malika entered the vehicle, she had a newly purchased bag of sour patch kids in one hand with her phone in the other. You both sat in silence before she spoke up. "Tomura was calling for you, he wants you to come back and talk to him right now."

You gave your sister a side smirk before buckling your seatbelt. "Wow, no nicknames anymore huh?"

"Nah, not for now. He doesn't deserve them after the shit he pulled." She sighed before turning off the music and shifting her body so she could face you.

"But on a real one n/n, I think you should go back and talk to him." You shook your head and began to restart the car. "Nope, I'm tired and I need my bed."

"Sis just listen, from what he told me it's really obvious he's sorry and that he car-"

You rolled your eyes and turned your head to your sister. "Look I don't wanna hear anything from you about him right now, plus none of this concerns you. Stay out of grown folks business."

You saw Mali's face drop at the sudden words that left your mouth. She knew you didn't mean it, but why are you lashing out at her when all she was trying to do is help? "Fuck you n/n. I'm just trying to he—"

You stopped her again and raised your voice. "Well I don't want your fucking help Okay Malika? I don't want anyone's help." You yelled as you slammed your hands against the wheel.

"Ayt, whatever y/n." Malika knew there was no point arguing with you right now, you obviously weren't going to listen while you were angry, and she didn't want to argue with her older sister over a nigga.