Chapter 15

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 15
𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟕𝐭𝐡

𝟓:𝟎𝟎𝐩𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You all had assigned seats, thankfully you had a good one were sitting on the left with Himiko opposite you with Izuku and Malika either side of you. Shinso was next to his sister and right next to his father, opposite your mother.

Shota sat at the left end with your mother on his left and Inko next to her. Himikos father sat on the far right end of the table with Izuku to his left and His wife to his right. Sadly for Himiko, She was sat right next to her mother. Talk about awkward...

The food was a mix of Middle Eastern and Caribbean dishes since Shota and your mother came up with the menu.

The dining room consisted of the colours white, black and gold which explained the whole dress code. The long white marble table that was the same colour as the chairs was decorated with a white and gold table runner, with golden candle holders and black

"That's a nice dress Himiko." Her mother said in attempt to start a conversation with her daughter. However Himiko replied with a blunt "Thank you." And sat down in her seat, not daring to look at her father who was staring deeply at her.

You could all see the tension at the dinner table between Himiko and her parents. Aizawa clapped his hands together before rubbing them, earning everyone's attention. "Well everyone please help themselves."

Izuku had the muchies so was the first one to help himself to the Spiced Chicken Kebabs with Garlic Yogurt Sauce. He earned a glare from Inko, making him stop taking too many and putting the dish back in the middle.

"Oh don't worry Inko, Izuku take as much as you'd like. I can always ask the chefs for more." Aizawa reassured Inko to save his nephew from a possible lecture about manners when they got back home, she didn't like to be embarrassed in public by her son.

"Thank you uncle." He said with food in his mouth, you and your sister looked at your cousin in disgust.

"You're actually a tramp." Malika scoffed as she picked up some rice and put it onto her plate with some grilled fish.

"The food is good, I can't help it." He stuffed him face with more kebabs and rice.

A light chuckle came from your step brother. "Typical Izuku." Shinso sighed as as he was eating the curry chicken with rice and peas.