Chapter 3

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 3
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐓𝐓𝐓

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝐬𝐭

𝟏𝟐:𝟓𝟕𝐩𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You can stop pretending now." Tomura laughed taking the nearest beanbag and putting it next to yours. He sat down and stared at you while, you thought about how stupid you looked right now, you could hear him chuckling.

"What's so funny?" You asked him taking the remaining blunt from him and putting it to your lips. "Nothing, it's just kinda cute. The way your acting." He said with his low, husky voice.

You knew you were better then this, it was time to show this guy that you were not just an easy girl.

"Lol."

This caused him to look at you and cock is head to the side "Wow, whats with the vibe change all of a sudden princess?"

"Don't call me that." You told him, he seemed kinda hurt but you didn't care. You didn't even know the guy.

"Why not?" He challenged with a small smile on his face. You rolled your eyes, he was starting to annoy you now. "Cause Ion even know you like that."

"Well maybe I'm just trying to get to know you."

"By flirting?"

Tomura stayed silent and began rolling up another zoot. "Hey can you pass me the roach?" He asked you pointing at the already rolled up piece on the coffee table. You picked it up "yeah just put it on here." Signalling to the end of the zoot.

You placed it at the end of the rizzler. "good girl." He mumbled but you heard it and your head immediately shot up.

"Nigga."

"I'm joking relax beautiful." He sang making you roll your eyes and suck your teeth. You got up from the beanbag and changed the music to Money Trees by Kendrick Lamar.

"What you know bout Kendrick?" The red eyed Male asked while taking a puff of the zoot, standing up to walk near you.

"Kendricks music is the shit" you respond, using hand actions to show how much you really liked Kendrick Lamar's music.

A/n: listening Kendrick just hits different. especially at night in my opinion 😩😩😩

Shiggy smiled "Aye I see you, What's your favourite song?"

"Ah that's hard, but I've gotta say (fav Kendrick song) but I like all of his songs, he doesn't have a bad one in my opinion." You told him, you were glad that you guys could talk about music. You could slowly feel a bond building between you two and it's only been an just over an hour.