Chapter 14

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 14
𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟕𝐭𝐡

𝟑:𝟒𝟎𝐩𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You spoken to Touya yet?" Himiko asked you on the phone that was connected to the bluetooth speaker of your car. You were currently in the middle of traffic being held at a red light, there was usually a lot of commotion at this time. Especially when heading towards Highbury and Islington.

"Nah not yet, have you?" You told your friend as you pushed down your edges with a finger in the car mirror, you took your braids out a couple days ago while you were on call with Mina so you were all natural today.

You had large Bantu knots in with golden hair charms, and gold, hoop earrings in each ear. You also had a diamond set of studs that you saved up for in your second lobe piercing.

"Yeah, I spoke to him yesterday actually. He asked if I wanted to come over today but I told him I had to come with you." The blond girl responded, you could hear a lot of boxes and other objects being pushed over onto the floor which you were guessing was her bedroom.

You still haven't contacted Dabi since that small outburst he had the other day, you got a notification that he was typing in the chat on Snapchat but you didn't end up getting a text from him.

Shoto shouted you a couple of days before and told you that Shota called them to see if they wanted to come, but Dabi ended up declining the offer.

Toga also told you that her and the boy spoke on the phone last week and he was ranting to her about the whole situation, she didn't go into details but said he'd probably be over all of it in about it soon. But you didn't want to wait until soon, you just wanted your best friend back at this point.

You were almost at Toga's house, about three minutes away, "are you ready yet?" You called out to your friend as you tried to drive onto her road.  The girl stopped fiddling with stuff and picked up the phone to respond to you.

"Yep, I'm just putting on my heels. Should I carry a pair of trainers or something?" You looked for a spot to park, for some reason her road had a lot or cars parked in the spots. Most of the time, barely any cars were in this area.

You pulled "Well I've just got some sandals In my back seat, there's no way my ass is gonna be walking up and down in heels all evening."

"You've got a point there. Lemme just bring my Nike sliders."

"To a dinner party? I'm sorry that's ghetto T." You scoffed at Himiko as you pulled onto her road, Constantly checking the time so you didn't end up being late.

She let out a strained laugh at your comment, she must've had a shot of Wrays before getting ready. That was her usual routine when going out. "Oh i've been ghetto babes. I don't care, it's not like people are gonna be staring at my feet all night long."