Chapter 33

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 33
𝐈 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭...

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏𝐬𝐭

𝟐:𝟓𝟔𝐚𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You put on a pair of clothes and rushed to the hospital as soon as Hana had called you, tears ran down your cheeks as you worried about Shigaraki's current state.

Hana didn't say much, all she said was that the Ambulance had picked up Tomura less than five minutes ago. When Shigaraki never came back after leaving the house to go to the corner shop, you sensed something was wrong from the beginning. It was only when you recieved a call that he was hit in the head with a baseball bat your fears heightened.

You were the first to arrive at the hospital, Spinner was second to arrive after he went to pick Hana up from her house. You three sat outside his room waiting for the nurses and doctors to let you see him.

Hana was in your arms as she cried, Spinner was too busy walking back and fourth with an frustrated expression. He knew Aki and his people were behind all of this, he knew Aki wouldn't let the violation slide after him and Tomura pressured him on the road, and how he should've just killed when he had the chance. Now his friend had payed the price for being too merciful.

"I came as soon as I heard what happened, is he okay?" Dabi said as he came into the hall with Shoto, Mina, and Katsuki right behind him. Hana let go of you and wiped them tears from her eyes with her purple jumper. "They said they can't give us any updates until they've finished."

"So we're supposed to play the fucking waiting game now? What the fuck." Katsuki rasped as he leaned against the wall beside you. "You know who did this Shuichi?"

Spinner stopped pacing and blankly looked at Katsuki, not saying a single word. "Did you not fucking hear me Spinner?" Bakugo growled and pushed Spinner's chest, Mina took a hold of his arm and pulled him back. "Katsuki thats enough! Can't you see he's just as mad as you are?"

"Fuck this shit..." The blond looked down on his girlfriend with tears in his eyes before pushing her off and walking down the hall.

You spotted Izuku and Himiko from down the hall, attempting to comfort Katsuki but he shoved them off and continued to walk outside.

"Sorry we're late." Izuku spoke, taking a seat beside Shoto on the floor. You gave Himiko a raised eyebrow but she shook her head and sat down next to you. "It's not what you think n/n."