Chapter 11

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 11
𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐤

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝐬𝐭

𝟏𝟎:𝟓𝟗𝐩𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What's In there?" The man asked you.

After you two payed for the small clothes for the teddies, You and Shigaraki made your way to the creams which was across the road from Westfield slowly taking time to look into some of the stores.

It was quite late now so most of them were getting ready to close and there wasn't much to see. However, a certain opened shop caught The males attention.

"It's Ann summers, cmon I'll show everything." You responded, wrapping your arm around his to force him into the shop.

"Oh my god." Came out of the boy's mouth as he saw the lingerie standing in the corner followed by the range of items such as handcuffs With pink fur, black whips and other gadgets displayed on the shelves.

"Beautiful right?" You said in a joyful voice pushing him further into the store. He saw the vibrators on a stand and picked it up.

"You're into this shit?"

You turned to Tomura who was analysing the toy, touching the buttons to see how they worked. "Never tried it."

"Maybe we should experiment sometime." He suggested, wiggling his eyebrows around.

"I'd be down for that." You smirked, taking the device from out of his hand and putting it back onto the shelf.

"Give me a time and place princess." He sheepishly spoke, following behind you And attempting to put his arms around your waist, but you moved and walked to a different shelf before he could.

"Oh. And maybe we can use these." You showed him a pair of plain, silver handcuffs with a pair of small keys hooked onto them.

He took them from you and spun them around on his index finger, "Say less." He was really finding all of his interesting, all the stuff he could buy...maybe to even use them on you.

You took them away from him and took a hold of his hand before jogging towards the exit. "Anyways lets go, we've gotta get to creams before it closes."

"W-wait I'm not finished yet." Tomura protested while you made your way out of the shop. Still curious on what there was that he didn't see, 'I'm definitely coming back here.' He thought to himself as you were still trying to get him to walk on. He hummed a tune as you trodded out the shopping centre and towards the dessert place.