Chapter 37

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 37
𝐀𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧...

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡

𝟒:𝟎𝟎𝐩𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Authors note: Hey guys I'm back with another chapter, they'll be a variety of surprise guests (Characters from different animes) mentioned throughout this chapter, these characters do not belong to me. Credits the creators.

—————

You, Rody and Cesar sat by the fountain after finishing the last lecture for the day, you thought it was a great idea to hang around them in order to take your mind off of that unfortunate encounter with Tomura the other day.

You haven't spoken to him since you left his house that morning, what happened was a small mistake...and it definitely won't be happening again.

"Man you should've seen Lida's face when y/n got the best score instead of him. I love to see that little nigga humbled." Cesar laughed as he drank from his water bottle.

"Yeah I agree, not to mention n/n is the smartest chick I've ever met. Wifey material for real." Rody added, slinging an arm around your shoulder and pulling you in. His green cardigan, softly rested against his plain white T-shirt, brushed against your cheek.

"Yeah, doesn't mean you can get all comfy with me and shit, Rodney." You teased and removed yourself from his grip, he and Cesar laughed and sat back down. "Ah Rody you need to stop tryna hit on n/n, she don't want you ass boy."

The auburn haired male scoffed as he pushed his locs away from his eyes. "Why not? Cause I ain't got drip like you?" Cesar's fit for the day consisted of a black cashmere sweater and Moncler body warmer, denim jeans and a pair of uggs.

"Nah, it's cause she likes hood niggas." He stood up and nudged his friend in the stomach before holding him in a headlock. You really enjoyed having Rody and Cesar as your friends.

You met Cesar on the first day after discovering he was the only black kid besides you in the class, you guys quickly bonded after discovering you had the same interests and became really tight by the end of the first semester. You were even the first person he came out to.

You also met Rody during your first week at the school, he approached you before your lecture and asked you for directions on his first day since he joined a week later, you were happy to welcome him and even offered to get him up to date with the previous content he missed.

Those two have never left your side, despite you rarely spending time with them outside of university, they were always there for you no matter what.

The three of you made your way off campus. Since you all had no more lectures today, there was really no point being there. "Hey, how are you gonna get home y/n? Your car is still getting fixed right?" Cesar asked as he pulled his rucksack over his shoulder.