Chapter 22

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 22
𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡

𝟖:𝟓𝟐𝐩𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You are not wearing that." You told Malika as she came downstairs with a crop top that showed her under boob and tight black leggings. She frowned and walked up to you as you were putting on your hoop earrings.

Today was the day,  you and Tomura were going to go on a proper date. When you asked him where he was going to take you, all he did was chuckle and say you were gonna love it, and it would be one of the best nights of your life.

Malika, was going out with with Eri and Kota this evening since she hadn't seen them for a while so it would just be a 'little catch up' for them all. You were a teenager once so you knew she was gonna be up to no good but you truely didn't mind as long as she wasn't putting herself in any danger. But this outfit she had on in front of you was a BIG NO.

Malika sighed at you. "Why can't I wear this? It's not even that deep."

You walked up to her and took a gentle hold of her crop top. "Girl, part of your tit is literally out in the open. I'm sorry your ass needs to go and change."

Your younger sister rolled as she leaned on the wall With her arms crossed, trying so hard to persuade you to relax and allow her to wear these clothes out. "Come on n/n. Lemme be a city girl."

"City girl my fucking ass." You clicked your fingers at her and pointed back up the stairs. "Go. Now."

"I hope you trip when you're walking in those high heels." She snapped as she began to walk up the stairs to change her clothes.

You were just packing the last of your stuff like keys and lipgloss in your purse when you received a notification from your phone. It was the group chat with you, Mina and Himiko.

The PYTs ❤️😗
——————————————-

𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿❤️🌹
Have fun on your date sis!!!!

𝗦𝗶𝘀💕
Yeah have fun y/n xxx

You're gonna love it, I just know Tomura is gonna nice you up 😏

𝗠𝗲
Thanks guys ❤️

I'll update you lot :))