Toby's POV

I can't believe that actually worked. I thought it would be hard getting Y/n's forgiveness since I know how protective she is over Clockwork now that they're together, but honestly it was as easy as it was to get Clockwork's forgiveness. No wonder Clockwork fell for her so easily, they are almost the same person.

Now all I need to do is to get Clockwork to my room alone, talk a little bit, and slowly try to get her to cheat on Y/n. The entire time, I will be secretly recording, save the recording, and leave the camera on Y/n's bed. When she gets back to her room, she will see the camera and see the video on the camera and get curious. When she looks at the video, she'd see it was Clockwork and I and immediately break up. Clockwork will run to me heartbroken, and then she's all mine. I just know it.

But for now, I need to get to the forest and collect some flowers for her. Clockwork loves all kinds of flowers and she gets really happy when anyone gives them to her. When I give her the flowers, I can tell her I wanna hang out in my room and for sure she would possibly say yes.

It's a 50/50 chance this plan will work, and is a really big risk, but I would do anything just for Clockwork to be mine once again. I love her, and I always will.

Y/n's POV
30 minutes later

I finally got done what I was doing and got to the forest. I found this little group of flowers and thought it would be perfect. There were red flowers, blue flowers, and green flowers. So I decided to pick the green ones since I know green is Clockwork's favorite color.

While I was picking the green flowers, I heard footsteps behind me and immediately jumped up with my hammer in hand. When I saw it was Toby I set it down and sighed in relief, I didn't wanna die or get hurt again today.

"What are you doing here, Toby? You scared me," I chuckled, sitting back down right next to the flowers. He smiled back at me and sat right next to me, gazing at each and every flower. Then he saw the group of flowers in my hand and immediately looked back at the ones still on the ground.

"Oh, nothing really, what about you?" He looked back at the flowers in my hand while he spoke, which I found weird but decided not to instigate things.

"Picking flowers for Clockwork, nothing much really. I hope she likes them though, I know green is her favorite color so I made sure to pick the green ones," I held up the green flowers proudly, I know for a fact she's going to love them.

He faintly smiled and stood up, I'm surprised he is already leaving, it seemed he was going to stay for a few minutes, "They're really pretty, but I'm going to go finish my walk. I'll see you around though." He gave me a final wave and walked away. I watched him walk away until he disappeared into the many trees.

Oh well, he's weird, we all knew that. I don't have much time before Clockwork is finished, so I better get this done quick.

Toby's POV

Shit, so obviously the flower plan is not going to work. If Clockwork gets handed flowers by me and Y/n at the same time it's just going to look horrible, and knowing Clockwork of course she's going to bring it up like, "Oh yeah, look at the pretty flowers Toby gave me on the same night you gave me those flowers!" And we do not what Y/n knowing shit about me giving Clockwork flowers.