~*Chapter 3*~

At 8:59 pm

It finally reached the time of Toby and I's mission. We waited 59 minutes later so the party can start, and it gives more time for the Mike John guy to arrive. I walked to the front porch, my mask and my hood on. I watched Toby and Clockwork hug and kiss their goodbyes, acting like they won't see each other in months when in reality it would only be for a few hours.

"Toby, when you guys are done doing.....that, I'm going to meet you in the forest." And I held a tighter grip on my hammer, and I walked inside the forest. I didn't want to wait for his response. I sat my back on a tree, admiring the green leaves and the green grass. There was one singular flower in front of me, it was a white rose. It was a beautiful rose, its petals had a faded blue. It looked exactly like the white rose in my dream.

I felt a shiver rush down my spine. I kept telling myself, "It's only a coincidence, Y/n. It's only a coincidence." I heard footsteps behind me, I quickly turned around ready to strike only to see Toby. I sighed in relief as he walked forward. "Woah woah woah, don't try to kill me now!" Toby said, putting his arms up in a joking manner smirking at me.

I snickered, the grip on my hammer loosening only a little bit. "I'm sorry! You startled me, don't sneak up on me like that." I started to walk making Toby follow me. "Well it looks like something is in that little head of yours, usually people don't get startled that easily if they aren't overthinking about something. Especially if you are one of Boss's proxies." I rolled my eyes, I looked back at Toby only to figure out his smirk didn't go away.

"Pfft, no, I just get startled easily! I appreciate the concern though. Also I think I hear the music." I said, trying to change the conversation. We both stopped, everything was silent. We could only hear the leaves blowing into the wind, and the loud blaring party music from not too far away. We both made sure we had a good hold of our weapons, and we ran into the party looking for this Mike John guy.

After they completed the mission and captured Mike John

Toby knocked Mike out by punching him hard in the temple. He punched him so hard, I had to make sure Mike was still breathing since we had to keep him alive for Boss. We tied his arms and legs and covered his mouth with black duck tape. We covered his eyes with a red bandanna and just to be safe, we chloroformed him just to make sure he will stay knocked out a bit longer.

I was dragging Mike by the hair, walking next to Toby who was putting his hatchet back on his belt thing. "This mission with you was fun, we should hang out sometime." I could feel Toby's eyes look me up and down, and a sense of uncomfortableness rushed down my spine again like how it did earlier. Which I just shook it off, he didn't mean anything by it.

"But what about Clockwork? Wouldn't she be bothered that her boyfriend is hanging out with another girl alone?" I tightened my grip on Mike's hair, making sure I won't accidentally let go. I could hear Toby loudly laugh. "She will live. I'm just making friends after all." I looked at him from the side, and saw him lightly bite his bottom lip.

I'm slowly starting to dislike him. He obviously has no respect for his relationship at all. We were close to the mansion so it gave me a chance to get as far away from him as possible. "It was nice hanging out with you, Toby, but it looks like I have to get going. Uh, Boss wants me to do some, uh, important paperwork in my room tonight and boy you know that stuff is tough, huh? See ya!" And I walked in a fast pace into the mansion and into Boss's office without hearing him say another word.