~*Chapter 2*~

5 months later
I was in a large green field that had beautiful white roses with a faded blue everywhere. I was wearing a plain white what looks like a wedding dress that reached to my ankles and I was barefoot. I was holding on one hand a bouquet of flowers that held the white roses with the faded blue and on my other arm I locked arms with a man who I recognized but couldn't figure out where.

He was oldish, he had grey hairs but I could tell it had some dark brown and had a big bushy grey beard. He was in a fine suit, he was dressed like he was going to somewhere important. He looked like he was crying but in a happy way, his eyes were teary but he was also smiling looking at me from the side. He whispered "I love you, Y/n. I'm so proud of my little girl."

Even if I didn't know the man, I couldn't help but feel a tear run down my cheek. For some reason I was feeling happy. I don't know what is happening why the hell am I so happy that I'm crying happy tears? I looked in front of me to see a woman who's face was covered with her long white veil.

The man let go of my arm and I instinctively knew I had to stand in front of the woman who's face was covered. I wanted to run but I couldn't, I just stood there hearing what seems to be the priest talking. A sense of uncomfortableness rushed through my spine. I was frozen where I was, I tried to move my feet to run but it was like they were paralyzed to a standing position

I felt forced, I tried to run away but my legs wouldn't go through with the thought. I could feel the woman's hands interlock with mine. I don't want to hold her hand, it's like I'm not in control of my body. The woman let go of my hands and flipped her veil to see a woman with no face.

When I finally got control of my body, I screamed as loud as I can. Everyone in the wedding looked at me and their eyes were black and blood was dripping from their sockets in a fast pace. They started chanting, I couldn't make out what they were saying but I ran away. I ran as far as I could.

I could hear them running behind me, still chanting. I heard fast feet run in front of me and I stopped at a halt, it was the woman with no face. She held me down at the ground shaking me violently then at one point said, "Y/n, wake up!"

I quickly opened my eyes and got in touch with reality. Clockwork stopped shaking me and finally let go. "God, you are very hard to wake up. Come on, let's get some breakfast before we have to go and do some work!" She got off my bed and walked towards my door.

I sat up and looked at my hands, when I was sure they were in one piece I rubbed my eyes. "We don't have all day, hurry up!" Clockwork started to get impatient and played with her knife.

"Give me two seconds, I just had the most wild dream." I stretched trying to fully wake myself up. "Ooo, tell me all about it at breakfast. Now come on it has been more than two seconds." I groaned, "Okay fine, but let me get changed first." I got off my bed and walked towards Clockwork to push her out the door so I could shut it and lock it.

5 minutes later

I was in the kitchen with Clockwork, telling her all about the weird dream with the wedding while we were eating our toast and eggs Boss made for the whole mansion by using magic, of course.

Clockwork shoved the whole toast in her mouth, giving it 2 chews until she finally swallowed it. "You know, I heard weird dreams have meanings. Maybe that dream you had has a secret meaning you will figure out in the future?"