Chapter 12

10:30pm
Y/n's POV
I walked deeper and deeper into the forest, looking at my gps on the way so I wouldn't get lost. I tend to do that a lot when I have to travel a longish distance on missions. I had to find a way out of this forest and walk into another whole forest in order to get into the cemetery sneakily or something. It concerned me when the file made sure it was clear I had to be quiet in that forest though.

I've been walking for 49 minutes and I finally see a light that shows the other side of the forest. When I got close enough to the end of the forest, I went behind a fat tree and changed into different clothes so I could blend in easier. When I was done I grabbed my backpack and walked out of the forest.

I don't walk out of this forest often, so I find it entertaining when I do. I like to walk around and watch other people peacefully live their lives, oblivious to the fact that they might become one of Slender's victims one day.

The other forest wasn't that far away, it was only 2 streets down, so why not I just find a ride and get them to drop me off there? I stood at the bus stop waiting on the bus for a good 30 minutes before it finally arrived.

It was a white bus with a big dark blue line across it. I got in the bus and paid with 3 other people and I made sure I sat in the very back so people won't easily see me. Even if I've never been caught I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Luckily, where I was headed was the first stop so I was able to leave the bus in under 10 minutes. When I made sure the bus was gone, I made a mad dash into the woods. I don't know why I ran, there was nothing in particular I was running from, but something inside me told me to keep running and not stop.

It wasn't until I heard a loud growl that I knew why the little voice in me was freaking the fuck out. I looked behind me while running to see a huge transparent white thing with razor sharp teeth behind my tail. I don't know what I did to the thing, but it looked pissed and it was either wanting to eat me or kill me or both.

I wanted to take out my pistol and start shooting at it but it's in my backpack and it's not like I can just stop and grab it. So I just kept running and running until I saw a little cabin not too far away. I thought maybe I can hide in here until this... thing calms down.

When I got closer to the cabin that's when I started running faster and I immediately opened the cabin door, ran inside, and locked it before the monster started growling and scratching at the door trying to get in. I honestly had half the mind that it was the type of monster to be able to walk through walls, and I'm so glad I was wrong.

I wonder what that thing is and why it wants to hurt me so bad. Maybe that's why the file told me to be quiet when I enter this forest so I won't anger this thing. I figured if my mission includes scary monsters like this, that it might just get worse. This was probably child's play compared to the stuff that might pop up next.

Then out of the blue, the monster just went dead silent. I found that odd, and thought maybe it got tired of trying to eat me so it just walked away. Well when I looked out the window, I saw that this monster was frozen where it was with its eyes glowing a neon blue.

What the fuck is happening? This mission is creepy as shit already and didn't it like... just start? Then I saw it's bones start cracking. First it's weird looking arms bent a weird and abnormal way with a crack, then the same happened with its legs, and the same thing happened with the rest of its body until it morphed into something else. And what it morphed into next was shocking.