~*Chapter 1*~

By the way, H/C = Hair color(so you don't get confused)

"Cut!" Everyone darted their eyes to the director, exhausted. "We had a splendid practice this afternoon but sadly we have to go home for it is 10:20. Good night everyone!"

I walked quickly to my raven colored bag and pulled out my water bottle. I hastily twisted open the cap and chugged my water. It was a long day and I was already tired at the start, practice was busy, too, for we have a show next week on Thursday.

I put my half empty water bottle back to its original spot and put the bag over my shoulder. I walked out the door of my school theater, and walked to the bus stop. Not many people were there, a few of my peers and a man with brunette untamed hair with a black mask on.

I didn't get a look at all of his appearances, I didn't want to make him think I was staring, so I ignored him and waited for the bus to arrive. The bus came in 5 minutes and one by one we all entered the blue and white bus through the skinny rectangular door.

We all sat down and the brunette sat next to me, I just looked out the window watching the colorful trees, buildings, and signs pass by. I felt somebody staring at me, I tried my best to make myself think it is just me but I couldn't.

I could tell it was the brunette. Is he just looking out the window? Should I ask him what's wrong? All these thoughts were swirling through my head until the bus stopped at a halt. I was finally at my stop.

I rushed off the bus, but so did the brunette. Shit... Maybe he is going the other way, so I speed walked the way to my house. But I felt like somebody was watching me. I turned around, yet the brunette was nowhere to be found.

I assumed it is just me this time and walked the 2 or 3 blocks to my house. On my way there I still felt like somebody was watching me, the only comfort I had was the mini me in my head telling me it is just me.

??? POV

Is this the one Boss wanted? She is an 18 year old and a senior in high school I believe, I heard she does theater and self defense classes, why does he think she could be a potential proxy? She has pretty H/C hair... okay I'm getting sidetracked. I followed her home but I was out of sight so she wouldn't see me, when she finally got to her house I tried to look out the window to see if I could find a way to sneak in but of course, she has her blinds and curtains down.

I guess I have to break a random window and see how it works out I guess. I picked out a random window and held my axe up and broke it, and I quickly climbed in to find her.

Y/n POV

What was that? I was in my room reading Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix (where are my Harry Potter fans at 😏) and I heard a window crash in my Living Room.

My parents let me have the choice to live alone after I turned 18, but since I'm still in high school they visit twice a week and help with rent. I didn't know if I should check it out or stay put. So I did the smart thing and stayed put.

I grabbed my phone and locked my bedroom door. I was about to tap the call button until I saw an axe through my bedroom door. I was frozen in shock and I didn't know what to do, other then hide under my bed.

Before I knew it the man broke in. The first thing he did was look under the bed, and forcefully pull me out by my arm aggresively. The man put his hand over my mouth and did a 'shh' signal with his other hand. He grabbed something from his hoodie pocket quickly and put it over my mouth. Before I passed out, it felt like a rag. So I will safely assume he chloroformed me.