~21 Birthday~

Fredbear POV

Finally! Done with this show! And finally to me being able to drink now! It sucks being the youngest in your friend group... They are all a year older then be but now I can drink with them! Because today I'm 21! And it's a good thing I don't have any shows for the next 2 days! Hah! Yes! I have been waiting for this for 3 years now! Being able to drink and now it's finally here great.

"Come on guards I have to meet up with some friends" with that I started to walk to the car. I'm a singer I hate it.. And like it. I like all my fans and stuff but I hate it because I'm always around guards it's kinda annoying to be. But hey I get to drink now at least and I know we are gonna be in that V.I.P area because I'm not cheap. I need to have the best of the best.
We got into the car and started to drive back to the hotel. Honestly I wish I was home but I'm on tour right now so... Hotels it is. I sighed and looked out the window then got my phone out.

Group Chat

Name: Rich Bitches Only

FB: you guys ready to go get drunk?!

Chica: I honestly wanna see what drunk you are Fred this is your first fine drinking

Foxy, Freddy, and Bonnie: lol same

FB: you guys are bullies!

Back to Fredbear

They are bullies! How dare they! They just wanna see what type of drunk I am! The fuck...

"Sir Fredbear we're here" I looked to see them open the door for me so I walked out. Then I started to walk into the hotel to my room with my bodyguards following me. I know they are gonna be with us while we're drinking but in disguise. I walked into my room and close the door behind me. Now time to get dressed! I walked to my room and started to get dressed gonna look good.
I got dressed then walked outside of the room to see my guards there. They were wearing normal clothes now.

"Come on let's go guys" with that I walked outside to the car and got in the car. Now it's time to go pick everyone up. "Driver!~ Can we go picked up my friends you know Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy"

"Yes Sir" we that we started to drive off. Good thing the others live with each other. Besides they are V.I.P on my tours heh.

Rich Bitches Only

FB: get ready bitches I'm coming to pick y'all up

Chica: ok whore

FB: HEY!

Back to Fredbear

Fucking bitch! I sighed and looked out the window again.

No One POV

With that Fredbear picked up his friends and they left to the bar. They were just talking about Fredbear's big show coming up soon.

"So Fred you happy about your big show?" Chica asked Fredbear.

"Yea I am happy... Maybe during this show I can find myself a man~" Fredbear said with a laugh.

Time Skip

They are now at the bar drinking. And like he said they are sitting at the V.I.P section drinking as much as they can. Only after a few drinks Fredbear was already drunk it seems he's a light weight but he's still drinking.

"Haha! Fredbear is already drunk" Bonnie said has he drank his beer.

"Hic... I'm not drunk!..." Fredbear was giggling a bit after that. He took another shot then looked around and noticed a black bear sitting alone. 'He's kinda... Hot' Fredbear thought to himself. Fredbear slowly got up and walked over to the bear not caring about anything. "Hi there~" Fredbear sat down by the black bear. "You're... Tall~" the bear looks over at Fredbear.

"You... Smell like alcohol"

"This is a bar after all~" Fredbear was just giggling. Up before his friend Freddy walked over.

"Fredbear! There you are" when Freddy looked at the black bear he froze a bit because the black bear is also a demon. "Oh!.. U-um sorry if he bother you... Come on Fred" Freddy grab Fred and walked away.

"Bye husband bear~" Fredbear waves to the black bear.

"Fred... Stay with us ok? Don't go out talking to others you're too drunk"

"Hic... Shut up poo bear" Fredbear takes his paw away from Freddy. "I'mma go piss... " with that Fredbear walks away to the bathroom.
He didn't see 2 others males following him to the bathroom. But someone did noticed that and got up from their seat and followed.

Fredbear walked into the bathroom and goes to pee.

"Hey you're a cute bear" Fredbear turns but he can't really see who they are because his vision is a bit blurry. He can hear some words coming out of their mouths the only things he was able to hear was 'rape' and 'come on dude's.... With that he saw them get close but he backs away a bit.

"You guys are fucking pathetic..." Fredbear looks up to see the same black bear but that's all he remembera because next he sees the black bear holding his arm. "You guys should kept an eye on your friend here... He's too drunk and almost got rape"

"Oh! Oh... Um thanks for during him here"

With that the black bear left. While Fredbear was just wondering what his name is.

End of chapter