"Yup."

"An apartment complex?! How many floors?!" Black asked. He and White stared at Blue, completely bewildered.

"I can't remember. Maybe six or seven." Blue shrugged.

The two ninjas continued their stare of confusion before being alerted by a beep from White's arm.

"I'm picking up a new person. He seems to be walking over to the first person we saw."

"I'm at the shed, and damn, it is hot," Blue said, fanning himself with his arm. "The smoke is too thick in here. I can't see a thing."

"Water reporting for duty!" Water said, arriving at the scene. "The firefighters are over at the school entrance. I've cleared everyone from the main buildings. The firefighters are handling the others. They're also sending some on their way here."

"That's good," Black asked. "Any sign of Red, Orange, and Wind?"

"Wind is helping out with the firefighters," Water replied, "Orange is checking the buildings and surrounding areas. I'm not sure where Red is."

"Hmm," Black hums in thought. "I don't want to be open to the idea, but I think we might know the person inside."

"And the second person?" White asked.

"What second person?" Water asked. "What person is inside what?"

"White, fill her in," Black ordered, running towards the flames, "I'm going in to meet up with Blue."

"Okay, but do not approach any of them," White warned. "Stay hidden and tell me what you see."

"Got it."

Black rushed over to where Blue stood while White explained their findings to Water.

"I'm with Blue," Black said over the comms. "He's not looking good. He must've inhaled too much smoke."

"I'm fine," Blue said as he coughed, "At least my eyes have adjusted to the smoke."

"Seriously?" Orange said over the comms, arriving at the scene. "I thought things would've died down over here."

"What's the situation back there?" White asked.

Orange shook her head and walked over to White and Water. "The fire's staying put, but it's not going out. Sensei is at the scene, and he suspects it's elemental."

"Red," Everyone said with an irritated sigh.

"I knew he was having problems with his element," Water said. White nodded in agreement.

"He could've called for help, you know," Blue said with another series of coughs. "Come on, Black. Let's go get him."

"Yeah, let's," Black said, annoyed as he and Blue walked in.

"Wait!" Orange called, "We're not too sure it's Red."

"Huh?" Black asked.

"Who else has the element of fire?!" Blue asked, confused. "Oh, wait, was it you, Orange?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"That you touched Red and, boom! Chaos."

"Blue, you're as dramatic as ever," Water sighed. "But let's focus on the mission at hand."

"I wasn't being dramatic, Water. I was only saying it could be her if not Red."

"Firstly, it wasn't me," Orange stated. Blue rolled his eyes, although no one saw him do it. "Secondly, I can tell you're still mad about what happened."

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Because it happened two weeks ago. And I apologized."

"I don't care for your apology. You should've kept your hands in those gloves of yours!"

"Stop!" Black said as he flicked Blue's forehead. "Now is not the time for this!"

"Ow," Blue said. He then held unto his forehead for his dear life as Black prepared to flick him again.

White sighed. An alert popped up from his internal radio. "I'm picking up some chatter from inside the shed. I'll play it over the comms."

"Got it," They all replied.

"Who are you?" A male voice spoke. It was raspy but seemed to belong to a person in their late teens.

"Let's keep things simple," Another male voice spoke. It gave off a cold, dark feel despite seeming like it belonged to someone in their mid-teens. "You're causing too much trouble."

"Well, neither of them is my brother," Water said. "So, what exactly are we up against?"

"It's not my fault," The first said, "It all just came out of me. I'm not even sure what's going on."

They heard footsteps coming from the shed as if walking deeper into it.

"Don't worry. I'm going to help you out."

~X~x~X~x~X~

Hellooo everyone! I hope you guys are enjoying yourselves, school, and all. Here's another chapter from me. Love you guys!