chapter 11

A/N

In honour of zouis, I've dedicated most of the chapter to their friendship 💙💛

I know I updated this a little late so making up by posting a longer chapter... hehe

- enjoy

~Big love❤❤

---------------------------------------------------------

(Louis pov)

"hello little dove, invite me in?"

He looks at me with wide eyes. "Hi! Hey! Yeah c-come in!" I walk into his house. I see two adults, more like two alphas staring at me. I can only assume that it's his father and sister. "So... Baba, didi, this Lou. Lou, that's my baba and my didi" he points at each one of them. His father approaches us, "what are your intentions here?" he ask sternly. Someone else may find it rude, but zayn did mention his family is unnecessarily overprotective so I find this amusing.

"Baba....(zayn whines just after his father asked that) you promised not to embarrass me!" he says with an angry pout. Yupppp Liam is definitely right. He looks like an angry kitten. His dad replies with eyebrows raised in challenge "oh so you think parents looking out for their kid is embarrassing now? Is this what you think? That I'm embarrassing you?" They both just stare at each other. Zayn speechless, whilst his dad in victory. Till Zayn breaks the silence.

"You are going to drive him away! He's safe! I promise. So stop worrying and stop inspecting my friends!" "I'm just looking out for you! (Then he looks at me). Hello Lou, I'm yaser. What are your intentions?" he asks, not sternly but cautiously. Well.. I do tend to get sarcastic and bitchy so why not? "Baba... Will you just drop it? Doni di back me up!" "Nope I'm enjoying this" his sister says amused.

"So.. Zayn has finally told you guys that we two are together? I know it's not conventional for two omegas to date, but zayner and I doing it pretty well. Don't you think baby?" I put my arm around him in the process. He looks murderous towards everybody in room, including me. Though he looks at me with questions too. "You two are what now?" his father asks in shock, not expecting that. "Well yeah.. We are together that's why you are asking my intentions right? Like any father would ask their child's partner to see if they are good enough." Just as I was saying this, his sister starts laughing.

"I like him. (She says to which his father looks at her pointedly). What? He's like the first one NOT to run away after your interrogation. He's funny, think our Zayn can use a friend like that in his life." she defends me. He looks at me asks if I'm actually dating zayn. Before I could say something, Zayn denies, saying it is my nature to be like this. I personally think I have great nature and this was really fun.

"Baba please!! Can we go? We're not going to do something 'harmful'! We're literally going to be in my room all locked up!" before his dad says something, his sister jumps in. "Baba he's going to have friends, well.. He has friends. Obviously his friends are going to come over, he's gonna go to their place for sleepovers. You can't restrict him!" "Sure I can! He's not an adult! He needs an adult supervision." Wow. Zayn wasn't exaggerating when he said they were overprotective, specifically his dad.

"Oh please you'll join me over my night stay with my friends to make sure everything is right." "Of course I would! 18 doesn't mean you are ready to face the world! You need some grown up supervisor." "Face the world? I'm going to hang out with my friends in THEIR home. There are obviously going to be their parents present. So there would be adult supervision!" Zayn counters.