prologue

A/N

You can skip the prologue and go to next chapter if you have some ideas about a/b/o types of stories.

THE ACTUAL STORY BEGINS FROM NEXT CHAPTER!!

There were only few that could actually posses their wolf form. Over time people had evolved into much smarter beings but started to lose the ability to shapeshift. There were a few that could pull of being proper wolfs but others who just couldn't, would end up dead. Cons of evolution.

When children reach the age 10, they are classified as alpha/beta/omega. Each of them have their own special abilities.

Alphas are those who are powerful, well built and territorial. They tend to fall in love sooner than any, are extremely over protective over their mate. They are also very proud creatures and most respected among all because they usually hold power.

Betas are smart creatures that possess excellent survival skills and are usually advisors to the pack's alpha. They are completely unaffected by the ruts and heats of alphas and omegas. Female betas have the ability to procreate.

Omegas are also smart. They are caring, beautiful and gentle creatures. They may not have any well built muscle like structure, but still they are considered one of the most beautiful type of creatures. They are intelligent and swift on their feet.

All of them posses different scent to differentiate between them.

A/N

So.... This was a little introduction. I know made some changes in general abo type story.....

So this is my first ever proper story... So... Wish me luck!!